Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Pioneer sx2 dvs set up.
I just got an sx2 and want to use my turntables with it. I have used my denon mk2 in the past and it was simple audio configuration hit the mk2 icon then the timecode icon and it was set. When doing this,with the sx2 only time code 1 appears I then added time code 2 and went to calibration. My left deck showed up I'm both the left and right calibration box. Can anyone one tell me how to configure the audio.

Mensajes Wed 26 Oct 16 @ 9:58 pm

Mensajes Wed 26 Oct 16 @ 10:11 pm
I appreciate the help. I checked out what you advised but still having issues. As stated vdj is recognizing my sx2. It works fine as a stand alone controller. But im wanting to use it with my two tt's. When I hit the timecode button in audio configuration only time code one pops up in the input this is different when using for instance my mk2 where both timecode 1 and 2 show up in the input section . So I add timecode two and have tried every combination of channel options. When I go to the calibration page both a left and right box shows up but my left turntable puts a signal in both the left and right box when the crossfader is left and the right shows a signal in both boxes when fader is to the right. I'm so confused I've never had a simple configuration issue like this before.

Mensajes Wed 26 Oct 16 @ 11:16 pm
there's a hack to make this work

took this from another post use with caution I think it requires you to have Serato installed

open: regedit.exe
go to: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Serato\SeratoDJ
change the value of "dvs_plugin_enabled" from "0" to "1"
open Serato DJ -> then the driver will be updated to 2IN2OUT Mode
Now you can run 2 decks with Timecode in VDJ8 with the Pioneer DDJ-SX2

More informations about this and a little Video:
http://deejay-basics.de/2014/11/pioneer-ddj-sx2-dvs-soundkarte-aktivieren/

Mensajes Thu 27 Oct 16 @ 12:28 am
I just got an sx2 and was working a party with virtual DJ..an hour in my midi locked and my sound went up.. luckily I was able to use one of the decks and get through the event. Do I have to configure something. Tried restarting and mid became locked after several minutes. Should I only be using Serato?

Thanks!

Mensajes Sat 13 May 17 @ 3:01 am
This thread is about turntables. Are You using turntables? Did you read this whole thread and look at the links I provided?

Mensajes Sat 13 May 17 @ 4:09 am
espepePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Back ti the trail,i bought this console,but how can I use it with timecode ,,any help please.

Mensajes Thu 01 Jun 17 @ 6:25 am
Any update? seems that the dvs plugin key is missing in my registry...

Mensajes Sat 01 Jul 17 @ 11:03 am
squidgyPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Sorry to bump this. Im trying to get the SX2 to work with timecode and failing miserably. Serato took away Free DVS so no option in the registry anymore. any ideas?

Mensajes Sat 03 Mar 18 @ 7:28 pm
colon79Home userMember since 2010
Hello i have a ddj sx2 and Im trying to use it with my tables in vdj8, I followed the steps to enable, but in the registry there is no DVS enabled plugin, I have serato installed but does that mean I need to have the DVS in serato enabled?

Mensajes Mon 28 Oct 19 @ 4:56 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Mensajes Mon 28 Oct 19 @ 5:49 pm

Mensajes Sun 02 May 21 @ 4:27 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
custom button this
set "@$sx2_dvs" 1 & reinit_controller 'DDJSX2' 2000ms

Mensajes Sun 02 May 21 @ 4:38 pm
locodog wrote :
custom button this

Thanks, will try and keep you up to date.

Mensajes Sun 02 May 21 @ 6:33 pm
locodog wrote :
custom button this

It works for the 2IN/2OUT configuration but the sound of the DVS record is still playing instead of the sound of the mp3. Also I don't see the special Two Soundcards at the top in the settings.

By the way, I want to use vinyl timecode, could that be the problem?

Never Mind, I found the problem. I had to add an extra line to support the phone input in my mapping.
I want to thank you for the help, you got me on the right track.

Mensajes Sun 02 May 21 @ 7:37 pm