Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Database Issue VDJ 8.2 b3523

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Had a wierd one on VDJ 8.2 b3523 last night - searches were not giving me the results that I expected - tracks or artists that I know I have on my HDD gave either low or blank results - I checked to make sure my HDD was allocated to the same drive letter and I even re-booted the laptop but still the same - tested the setup today and it's perfect - how wierd is that??

Mensajes Sun 18 Dec 16 @ 6:17 pm
I am rebuilding the database as we speak.

Are there any tools to check the integrity of the database file?

Mensajes Mon 19 Dec 16 @ 4:11 pm
Just open it up in a text or XML editor and see if anything looks weird. This sounds more like a glitch in VDJ rather than the database itself. It may just not have been loaded from the external drive correctly.

Personally I have never had any database issues ever.

Mensajes Mon 19 Dec 16 @ 4:14 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
Just open it up in a text or XML editor and see if anything looks weird. This sounds more like a glitch in VDJ rather than the database itself. It may just not have been loaded from the external drive correctly.

Personally I have never had any database issues ever.

Me neither - I did check the database and it looked ok.

Anyway just in case I am rebuilding the database from scratch - thank you for your comments.

Mensajes Tue 20 Dec 16 @ 9:46 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
notepad++ you can download xml tools addons that can check for errors

If you pm me a link to your db file I'll check for you,
unless you have extensive amounts of jungletek and breakcore I'm not that interested in stealing your database secrets

Mensajes Tue 20 Dec 16 @ 10:36 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)