Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: M-audio trigger finger not seen in vdj 8

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I cannot get my trigger finger to work with vdj 8. Is it not supported? I used it in 7 perfectly. I mapped it to certain features and would like to do the same but it seems it's not possible. Am I missing something?

Mensajes Mon 09 Jan 17 @ 5:46 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The unit was never officially supported. Perhaps you were using a custom definition or mapped as Simple Midi ?

Mensajes Mon 09 Jan 17 @ 5:56 pm
Yes, I customized it in vdj7. Just need the extra pads and knobs for effects, remix points, etc. So is that not possible for vdj 8? If not what would be a good add on piece of hardware to trigger all that? I go back and forth using timecode vinyl or my denon mc6000mk2. My controller doesn't have the 8 pad layout that is so handy for the software pad layout and functions. Would the Pioneer sp1 be a good idea? Do you know if that maps up with vdj8 that way it was intended to be used. Like the loop roll, remix points, etc.? I know it would be handy with turntables since I only have dicers for midi control. Thanks for your response

Mensajes Mon 09 Jan 17 @ 6:57 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Dj DruFunk wrote :
Yes, I customized it in vdj7.

So, you had created a definition for the unit ? If so, can you post here the first line of the definition, where the identifiers are declared ?

If you had defined that as Simple Midi, i suppose you can still do that with version 8, but you may have to do that from scratch.

Mensajes Mon 09 Jan 17 @ 10:10 pm
None of the buttons are responsive like in 7. How about the Pioneer sp1? Is that work fully with vdj8?

Mensajes Thu 12 Jan 17 @ 1:10 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)