Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Spelling mistake in vdjscript documentation in software

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

SerinePRO InfinityMember since 2013
Hi there, very minor misspelling of "precentage" that you can see in the screenshot, in case you'd like to change it

Mensajes Tue 10 Jan 17 @ 11:55 am
many of the software developers are not native english speakers, so there are many spelling and grammatical errors in VDJ and the hardware manuals. As long as they make sense though it doesn't really matter.

Mensajes Tue 10 Jan 17 @ 12:25 pm
Still no excuse for American English though :)

Mensajes Tue 10 Jan 17 @ 12:28 pm
Haha, very true, though I would take American English any day over text language speak

Mensajes Tue 10 Jan 17 @ 12:32 pm
I'm not criticising, and you're right, it's still easy to understand. I just thought they might appreciate knowing.

It doesn't matter if my car is covered in bird shit but I like to clean it off anyway, just to keep up appearances :)

Mensajes Tue 10 Jan 17 @ 1:05 pm
That's cool, though i think the developers are probably busy enough as it is mapping every hardware product that comes out and continuing to develop the software, plugins, skins and every random request that comes their way, as well as providing technical support on the forum. I didn't think you were being deliberately pedantic.

Mensajes Tue 10 Jan 17 @ 1:20 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Thank you for reporting this. Each detail is important to improve the quality of the software.

Mensajes Thu 12 Jan 17 @ 7:39 am
There is also a mistake on the Download Virtual DJ page:

Quote :
If you prefere to use the tried and true, and don't mind not having the latest features, VirtualDJ 7 engine has been in use for more than 15 years, and is considered to be the most stable DJ software in the industry.

Every new customer sees this page! :)

Mensajes Sun 15 Jan 17 @ 8:30 pm
There are lots of mistooks (sic) around the web site if you look carefully.

E.G. if you use the Latest Posts button, under the header it says "List over latest new posts on the forums". It should say "List of latest posts on the forum".

Under the My Posts button it says "List over latest topics you have have posted comments in". Same under My Topics - "over" rather than "of".

Mensajes Sun 15 Jan 17 @ 8:52 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)