Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Wedding Visuals for the Video Guys..

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey guys (and gal you know who you are) as its time now to get prepared for this years wedding season I feel I gotta share this here with you. While searching for any new gear I came across this nifty little package of visuals on ebay and i think they would work well in virtualdj..

ebay listng here

The seller is offering 37 visuals for the offer price of just two quid (£2) It seems like they're just giving it away so you need to be quick before the price goes up (Though at £12 it looks good too)

Clicking through the advert takes you the sellers website where there's more but not at the sale price but great work anyhow :)
visualshed website
The website though looks a bit like the old visual shed forums our Mr Tayla ran so if it is you we can expect the same level of quality as before :)

I'm sharing this here as I know there are plenty of guys who do Music Video AND weddings so this will help you out specifically

Mensajes Thu 19 Jan 17 @ 1:20 am
After seeing this post, I did take a look. And for £2 it was a no brainer. I haven't downloaded them yet, but being reasonably familiar with his work I imagine they are pretty good. I will have a look at them later and then comment further.

Mensajes Thu 19 Jan 17 @ 3:17 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Did you see the name of the ebay seller?

I think we know this guy.

Mensajes Fri 20 Jan 17 @ 10:21 am
Yes it was a bit of a give away :)

Mensajes Fri 20 Jan 17 @ 11:00 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Oh my, I think I have been outed on the forums... rofl. Thank you so much and I hope the Wedding & Celebrations visuals pack will be an asset to your future shows.

You will probably have already realised but I'll mention it anyway, the visuals that have a black background are designed to be used in the video sampler with the chroma key/transparency setting so they can be overlayed onto your video output. With Valentines day just around the corner a lot of those visuals have a dual use and should come in really handy on the night.

If there's a specific pack for the future you want made just let me know.

Thanks again.

Mensajes Fri 20 Jan 17 @ 1:17 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
It would probably be nice if they were available with an alpha channel rendered into the video, so that you don't risk any of the insides getting transparent as well.

Mensajes Fri 20 Jan 17 @ 1:51 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll look into it, which would you recommend, avi or flv? I use MP4 so the majority of users can have a background choice, or maybes they are playing it in daylight.

Cheers.

Mensajes Fri 20 Jan 17 @ 2:11 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)