Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Backpack for Pioneer DDJ SB (Help)

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djcityPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I have a pioneer ddj sz, a ddj sx and just got a ddj sb for small gigs with tight space.
I also ride motorcycles (kawasaki zx14r) and i want to be able to take the SB with me to gigs on my back when I ride.

I'm looking for a backpack that will fit the pioneer ddj sb, my laptop and headphones.

I was looking at the Magma digi beatpack. They have the large and Xl. It will fit in the Xl but will it fit in the large? I want the smallest backpack that will fit my SB.

What other options might I have?

Also, anyone know what controller is in this video? That could help me determine if the SB will fit in the large.

https://youtu.be/DKAbWzDtKdo

Thank in advance

Mensajes Sat 11 Feb 17 @ 5:19 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
use the mixware site it lists the internal dimensions,

Mensajes Sat 11 Feb 17 @ 5:47 pm
The site says the internal measurement is 18 x 12 x 6 for the large. The Xl is 22 x 12 x 6
The SB is 19 x 10.5 x 1.5

I know that sometimes bag measurements are not 100% and you can fit slightly larger things in them even if it's a little tight.

Trying to find out if the SB will fit in the smaller backpack because the outside measurements are 23″ x 13″ x 9″ for the Xl and that's kind of big and long to have on my back while riding a motorcycle.
The smaller backpack measures 20″ x 13″ x 9″ on the outside.
3 inches makes a difference.

If I knew what controller is in the video, I could figure out if the SB would fit.

Mensajes Sat 11 Feb 17 @ 7:48 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Mensajes Sat 11 Feb 17 @ 10:53 pm
I got the stashpack. The SB2 fits as well as the laptop but nothing else.
Can't fit my headphones.

So...
Nobody knows what controller is in the video?

Mensajes Wed 15 Feb 17 @ 11:53 pm
Those are both Hercules controllers. Forget the model names.

Take a peek at the Namba Gear backpacks. I could fit a Denon 6000 (good fit) or a Vestax VCI-400 (very tight fit) into the Big Namba Studio bag, and they now make a model one size larger. One of the best bags I've ever owned and I'd still be using it if I could fit in my current gear. Plus, it's a little more aerodynamic than most, which might be nice on a bike.

Mensajes Thu 16 Feb 17 @ 12:28 am
I sent the stashpack back. Ordered the beatpack L.
It might be to me tomorrow, Friday the latest.

Hope it fits the great I need to put into it. Guess I will find out in a day or two. If it is still too small then I will get the Xl.

Mensajes Thu 16 Feb 17 @ 3:46 am
DAMN!!!
The large was just a tad too small.
Magma Digi Beatpack Xl on the way.

Mensajes Fri 17 Feb 17 @ 5:51 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)