Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Controller Failed to Connect / Device Failed to Connect

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello everyone I use a DDJ-SX2 using VDJ 8 and everything was working fine and then all of a sudden my DDJ-SX2 is not responding any more to VDJ 8. I check the play back device, I switched it to different ports on the usb drives, I uninstalled and installed back VDJ 8 and nothing worked. So I don't know how to fix this issue. The pc tells me its detected but on VDJ on the settings in Controller tab it says failed to connect. Clicked connect device and rescan and it doesn't work neither. Please help.

Mensajes Sat 25 Feb 17 @ 6:37 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Open the Audio Controls/Settings of Windows and make sure the DDJ-SX2 is not the default playback/record/communication device.

Mensajes Sun 26 Feb 17 @ 3:17 pm
I accidentally hit the forget device button. Is there a way to undo this? Now VDJ can’t find my iPhone.

Mensajes Sat 23 Dec 17 @ 4:26 am
see up in the help support there is a ask a question? click on it and see if max or george or one of the crew is on line. this is live people and they also can do remote access and fix it if they deem it need be.

Mensajes Sun 24 Dec 17 @ 7:18 pm
i have connected reloop rmp 3a with v8 but output sound through palyer isnt coming.

Mensajes Tue 23 Jan 18 @ 5:38 am
user17191919 wrote :
i have connected reloop rmp 3a with v8 but output sound through palyer isnt coming.

Could you post an image of your audio setup page in VDJ?

Also remember, that you need to buy a license for VDJ to work with controllers after a trial/test period

Mensajes Tue 23 Jan 18 @ 9:40 am
kenshinoon wrote :
Hello everyone I use a DDJ-SX2 using VDJ 8 and everything was working fine and then all of a sudden my DDJ-SX2 is not responding any more to VDJ 8. I check the play back device, I switched it to different ports on the usb drives, I uninstalled and installed back VDJ 8 and nothing worked. So I don't know how to fix this issue. The pc tells me its detected but on VDJ on the settings in Controller tab it says failed to connect. Clicked connect device and rescan and it doesn't work neither. Please help.

Check this http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/pioneer/ddjsx2/installation.html

Mensajes Fri 26 Jan 18 @ 3:58 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)