Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: I hope VDJ has similar Serato dj feature!!!!!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I'm a Chinese DJ,So English is not good!!I hope you understand what I mean!!!

If VDJ is connected to CDJ, you can add a similar Serato Dj option on the CDJ's selection interface to select DECK1 or DECK2. This will not appear BUG!!

If you don't understand what I'm saying, watch the video!!!

Note this feature in the video 1:29~1:50:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcYVeGDJt8U

I hope VDJ has this feature:

I hope the official attention!!!

Thanks!!!!

Mensajes Sun 26 Feb 17 @ 4:13 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
VirtualDJ doesn't have this feature, but there is no point of having this, since it will auto-assign to different decks when 2 or more units are connected.
If for any reason the Decks are swapped, you just need to hold down the EJECT button for more than 2 seconds to assign the unit to the opposite or next Deck.

Mensajes Sun 26 Feb 17 @ 8:02 pm
djdad wrote :
VirtualDJ doesn't have this feature, but there is no point of having this, since it will auto-assign to different decks when 2 or more units are connected.
If for any reason the Decks are swapped, you just need to hold down the EJECT button for more than 2 seconds to assign the unit to the opposite or next Deck.

How to set the DECK I know, but it's just going to cause trouble!!
For instance:
This is the current two CDJ devices do not play music, you can adjust the VDJ DECK or sound card. If only 1 sets of equipment connected to the VDJ and play music, reversed or the same thing happens with another CDJ, it is easy to appear without sound, this will result in the way of playing a song suddenly no sound accident. I hope the government can make similar features like RANE can choose to improve the DECK, so as not to appear in the actual use of similar accidents!! Because I am accustomed to the operation and set up the VDJ, and I also spent $299 to buy VDJ, so I did not want to replace the RANE software ideas (I 5 years prior to the use of RANE software, because the function of VDJ stronger than RANE, so the use of VDJ)!!! For the fans, my suggestions may not matter, because they can turn off all the music and then set up, but I am not a DJ fan, I am a professional club DJ!!! I hope that the official attention VDJ!!!! Also hope that VDJ can be more and more perfect!!!(The above text is Machine Translation)

Mensajes Thu 02 Mar 17 @ 10:29 am
I found that either RANE or Mixvibes Cross or Traktor can be selected in the CDJ screen DECK, but VDJ can not be! I hope VDJ can also choose, so it is not easy to make mistakes!!!
Serato DJ
TRAKTOR PRO
MixVibes Cross

Mensajes Sat 11 Mar 17 @ 6:04 pm
djdad wrote :

Not true. If I hold down the eject button, I swap between 1-3 and 2-4. So I have to go into configuration, or start up again in right order. First cdj that is put on, is number 1 in my configuration.

Mensajes Wed 15 Mar 17 @ 2:04 pm
Warakurna wrote :
djdad wrote :

Not true. If I hold down the eject button, I swap between 1-3 and 2-4. So I have to go into configuration, or start up again in right order. First cdj that is put on, is number 1 in my configuration.

You try to connect to the CDJ1, using CDJ1 to play music, and then connect to the CDJ2, you will find that you may not be able to save the settings!!

Mensajes Thu 16 Mar 17 @ 8:09 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)