Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Ask the DJ

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DJ Abe GPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2019
I have gone in an created a venue, and so even with my forum name or venue the page is up, but when requests are set, I'm not seeing them pop up in the "ASK THE DJ" folder.

What additional information do you need me to provide so I can get assistance with this.

Thank you

Mensajes Tue 28 Feb 17 @ 10:32 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009

Mensajes Wed 01 Mar 17 @ 2:03 pm
Not trying to hijack this post but i've noticed that it doesn't work like it should. I am trying to add 2 venues at the same location (Not exactly the same but 2 bars next to each other) and i can't get both to work. Only 1 location will work. Sometimes none locations work.

Mensajes Wed 01 Mar 17 @ 3:59 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
cybermousey wrote :
I have gone in an created a venue, and so even with my forum name or venue the page is up, but when requests are set, I'm not seeing them pop up in the "ASK THE DJ" folder.

What additional information do you need me to provide so I can get assistance with this.

Thank you

Have you tried again today?

Mensajes Wed 01 Mar 17 @ 6:01 pm
PressNPlayDJ wrote :
Not trying to hijack this post but i've noticed that it doesn't work like it should. I am trying to add 2 venues at the same location (Not exactly the same but 2 bars next to each other) and i can't get both to work. Only 1 location will work. Sometimes none locations work.

Can you clarify a little more? Does only one show up with a location search? Will it not actually create a second location? If it does create, are you not able to switch between the two?

Mensajes Wed 01 Mar 17 @ 6:02 pm
It does create both but when trying to search at the ask the DJ website, only 1 Venue name pops up

Mensajes Wed 01 Mar 17 @ 6:13 pm
PressNPlayDJ wrote :
It does create both but when trying to search at the ask the DJ website, only 1 Venue name pops up

If I am correct, only one can be active at a time. If you select each one does each show up? Or, are you only trying one active one at a time?

EDIT: I just tried myself. Only one could be active at a time. That affected the search.

Mensajes Wed 01 Mar 17 @ 6:23 pm
You should set the one you want to use active at Ask The Dj setting page, the one you are DJing at. After all, you dont play at both venues at the same time i guess ;)

Mensajes Wed 01 Mar 17 @ 6:31 pm
What if I have geo location off? What I'm trying to do is this.
Have 2 location, 1 with the Venue name, and the other with my DJ name. The venue name we want to include PayPal payment and on the other one have it free. Could this be done? Maybe post in the wish list section, if it can't be done?

Mensajes Wed 01 Mar 17 @ 6:46 pm
Not sure what you mean..

If you want one of them to be auto selected by users that just write htttp://ask.the.dj, then this one should be set to auto geolocation in Ask The DJ settings page.

Mensajes Wed 01 Mar 17 @ 6:50 pm
Ok i think i understand how it works. So each lisenced Virtual DJ user can reserve 1 Venue name being active per time and not 2. I guess this is how you guys intended it to be. Would be nice to be able to use 2 at the same time. But i guess the only way we could have 2 Venue names active at the same time would be to have 2 Virtual Dj Liscences....

Mensajes Wed 01 Mar 17 @ 7:02 pm

Ah ok, understood what you meant now.
Yes its made around the logic that a DJ only plays at one place at a time :)

Perhaps we should allow a secondary one as well, but for now its one active venue for the night.

Mensajes Wed 01 Mar 17 @ 7:13 pm
it would be nice if we could have max 2. 1 for Venue name and 1 with our dj name... If you want i can add this at the wishlist section. I thought it was an issue thats why i commented under this post. Thanks :)

Mensajes Wed 01 Mar 17 @ 7:20 pm
yeah feel free to add a wishes ;) and yes, perhaps the logic of venue-name vs dj-name could be a path

Mensajes Wed 01 Mar 17 @ 7:27 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)