Forum: General Discussion

Discussions about VirtualDJ, and about DJing in general

Forum Guidelines
If you need extended support, contact our Support Team.
(*) The moderators hold the rights to move or modify posts in order to keep the discussions clear or to facilitate the search.
Tema: Can I connect Spotify? - Page: 2
I would suggest that you take a moment, and try to get a grasp of what this forum is about. This is a forum about Virtual DJ software first and foremost. It is for DJs, VJs and KJs that use this software. It's not about me, and it's not about you. So lets keep the focus on the software, or related issues. Wildcountryclub is a long standing member here, and has earned his respect. If you show respect, you will receive it.

I will not be able to monitor this forum because I just started playing. Have a good evening gentlemen.

Mensajes Mon 20 Mar 17 @ 11:30 pm
if you can't handle the truth then I feel very sorry for you
and
unlike you I won't be deleting this from my wall.
cause you have no idea what real annoying is in here until you've dealt with Tracker...

Mensajes Mon 20 Mar 17 @ 11:31 pm
You know that? If you didn't brother me, I won't do this!

Mensajes Tue 21 Mar 17 @ 8:39 am
bigron1PRO InfinityMember since 2010
So after looking at both Deezer and Spotify the winner is..Deezer!
Both have similar song libraries but Deezer tracks load more quickly.
Neither are suitable for constructing a playlist.
Deezer is excellent for finding the odd song that you don't have in your library.

Mensajes Tue 21 Mar 17 @ 11:44 am
bigron1 wrote :
So after looking at both Deezer and Spotify the winner is..Deezer!
Both have similar song libraries but Deezer tracks load more quickly.
However neither are suitable for constructing a playlist.
Deezer is excellent for finding the odd song that you don't have in your library.

+1
and for finding & trying new music.

Mensajes Tue 21 Mar 17 @ 11:47 am
Wow huge difference in cache download speed on deezer. I think I'm going to cancel my spotify to go with deezer.

Mensajes Tue 21 Mar 17 @ 12:41 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
I think you mean "wildcountryclub", as I have not commented on this thread, yet.

Yes, pardon me, did not mean to bring you into this. (facepalm)

Sorry to you too, Wild.

Were we out, the drinks would be on me.

Mensajes Tue 21 Mar 17 @ 12:44 pm
No problem my brother. Your profile suggest that we may have a lot more in common. I did a Zap shot (take pictures, run slideshow) wedding for George Clintons son last summer. As for Spotify, I am still testing to see if it is a fit for me.

Mensajes Tue 21 Mar 17 @ 8:41 pm
George Clinton's son's wedding?!?!?!
Is he as funky as his father?

Mensajes Tue 21 Mar 17 @ 9:13 pm
No, and imagine George Clinton in a suit. He did get down, and the crowd went wild when they played a couple of his songs. However, we need to stay on topic, or a moderator will come in and remind us. Spotify does load slowly, so I had to load into player 3 or 4. I may try Deezer in the near future.

Mensajes Tue 21 Mar 17 @ 9:29 pm
Deezer works perfectly. I have both and the loading times are vastly superior to Spotify. Scott says the API is the issue so nothing to be done about that.

Mensajes Tue 21 Mar 17 @ 11:09 pm
bigron1PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Deezer works perfectly.

Kradcliffe do you have a Deezer problem with long automix playlists?
The songs in my long lists disappear after @ 30min. and do not reappear until VDJ is restarted ???

..and yes Deezer is very useful!

Note: I've deleted my Spotify account.

Mensajes Wed 22 Mar 17 @ 2:39 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
@bigron1, How many songs do your "long" Deezer Playlists have ?

Mensajes Wed 22 Mar 17 @ 5:53 am
with build 3663 I listened yesterday during work all afternoon to a playlist completely filled with songs from deezer in automix, and no problem any more. Worked perfect!
I started a new one this morning, and I will let you know how it works.

Mensajes Wed 22 Mar 17 @ 7:04 am
Only thanks guys. Thanks so much for you guy's suggestions. Finally Dizzer is better

Mensajes Wed 22 Mar 17 @ 7:12 am
DJ-Norton.H wrote :
Only thanks guys. Thanks so much for you guy's suggestions. Finally Dizzer is better

Don't know the future... I also stopped my payed Spotify-membership and took a Deezer-account. If there are a lot moving on, I think they will change their speed.
Spotify has a very good user-base, playlists,.. so for me it was easier for finding music. I'm still trying to find my way into Deezer.

Mensajes Wed 22 Mar 17 @ 7:23 am
FYI... Deezer works flawlessly!

Mensajes Wed 22 Mar 17 @ 12:54 pm
Just dropped my Spotify trial (3 days before it started billing, YES!)

Deezer is next up. Thanks for all the feedback, gents.

Mensajes Wed 22 Mar 17 @ 1:26 pm

Mensajes Wed 22 Mar 17 @ 1:39 pm
Lol thanks all my man. I gonna try it lol

Mensajes Wed 22 Mar 17 @ 4:00 pm
Página : [<<] [<] [>] [>>]
75%