Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Music programmes

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi I'm new so forgive me if I don't use correct terms am stuff.
I'm new to dj, ing and have been asked to do an 80,s night is there any programmes I can download to laptop with all the 80,s tunes on it ?
I ,d like to use Spotify but don't have a mac an I think that's the only way you can use it . But if I'm wrong can someone advise what dj software I can purchase to do this . Thanks
Rick ( newby)

Mensajes Thu 23 Mar 17 @ 2:56 pm
)))

Mensajes Thu 23 Mar 17 @ 3:35 pm
sorry, sorry, i don't know.

Mensajes Thu 23 Mar 17 @ 3:38 pm
Pig face wrote :
Hi I'm new so forgive me if I don't use correct terms am stuff.
I'm new to dj, ing and have been asked to do an 80,s night is there any programmes I can download to laptop with all the 80,s tunes on it ?
I ,d like to use Spotify but don't have a mac an I think that's the only way you can use it . But if I'm wrong can someone advise what dj software I can purchase to do this . Thanks
Rick ( newby)

1. You can probably rent some sort of a jukebox with online access to music like they have in a lot of bars, if you prefer that. It won't be DJing, but the music will be there
2. You can run Spotify on just about anything (Mac, Windows, iPhone, Android, iPad). So if you just want to run a Spotify playlist, that is indeed possible if you have a Spotify Premium license (so there are no commercial breaks). But that may not really be what you mean by DJing, since you won't be doing anything except adding to the playlist/queue
3. The new Early Release of Virtual DJ has Spotify integration (and Deezer integration, which IMO currently runs better). But you need a VDJ Pro license to use it, which is $299
4. Regarding Spotify and Deezer licensing, both will be illegal to use if it's a public gig. But if's a house party for a friend, it's probably ok

Mensajes Thu 23 Mar 17 @ 4:28 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Since you don't currently own a VirtualDJ Pro License and can't use Spotify or Deezer, you could purchase a single month of Content Unlimited Audio plan (you can cancel right after, so that it will only charge you for one month) and subscribe to some Cloudlists http://www.virtualdj.com/cloudlists/index.html
Read more for Cloudlists here http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj8/interface/database/cloudlists.html

Then you can use the Content Unlimited Service to stream/download any track that you dont have in your Music Library.
You could also have any Playlists offered from any Pool in your Internet Browser and take a look, search , load and have your party going.

The good thing about Content Unlimited is that you can download tracks at home, create your own playlists and use them offline at a party.

Mensajes Fri 24 Mar 17 @ 3:59 am
Welcome to the forum newby here is an idea you can always purchase 80's cd's there are 100's around download them on to your laptop using windows media player and then search the internet for a free dj mixing programme. If you were asked to do an 80's night why did you accept to do it if you knew you had not got the music or the software in first place.

Mensajes Fri 24 Mar 17 @ 12:50 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)