Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Tema: Recorded file plays back as a jumbled mess.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

PhillyXPRO SubscriberMember since 2015
I recorded a mix and saved the file. when I open the file to listen to it. the songs are all overlapping each other and not in any order.its just a jumbled mess. Virtual DJ 8.1, Windows 10 home. Denon MC6000.
Thanks

Mensajes Mon 10 Apr 17 @ 10:54 pm
Are you mixing the songs manually or using automix?

Mensajes Mon 10 Apr 17 @ 10:59 pm
Manually, I just listened again. It sounds like it is recording my headphones. meaning while im cueing it is recording the the other deck also
Must be an incorrect setting. any Ideas?

Mensajes Mon 10 Apr 17 @ 11:01 pm
Yes that sounds like the problem lies within your audio set up. Can you put up a screen shot of your audio settings?

Mensajes Mon 10 Apr 17 @ 11:25 pm
If you're using an 'external mixer' setup, then Virtual DJ will not be able to record the tracks 'mixed' - because you're not using the Virtual DJ (software) mixer.

It will just record the outputs from each deck unmixed, because it's getting its signal from the decks directly, not the VDJ mixer.

You either need to use the MC6000 as a MIDI controller to operate the VDJ software mixer, or you need to record from the output of the MC6000.

Mensajes Tue 11 Apr 17 @ 5:14 pm

Groovin...yes This is exactly whats going on? Screen shot of what audio settings I should be using?? Im set up as external mixer as this is the only way my settings hold.

Mensajes Wed 12 Apr 17 @ 12:03 am

Mensajes Wed 12 Apr 17 @ 12:40 pm

Mensajes Wed 12 Apr 17 @ 1:16 pm
Thanks for the help. I will try some new settings tonight and give an update. much appreciated.

Mensajes Wed 12 Apr 17 @ 10:56 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)