Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: mixed in key cue points not showing in vdj

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
does anyone have any suggestions why MIK cue points are no longer showing in vdj?

i have changed some settings but im unsure which may have caused the issue as not are relative. i did install serato for a brief period due to being curious about the functionality of my sb2 within its native software. however due to me not having a licence i couldn't run the software so uninstalled it again.

maybe that has had an affect, maybe its the settings i changed.

Mensajes Thu 20 Apr 17 @ 6:41 pm
Blulite wrote :
does anyone have any suggestions why MIK cue points are no longer showing in vdj?

i have changed some settings but im unsure which may have caused the issue as not are relative. i did install serato for a brief period due to being curious about the functionality of my sb2 within its native software. however due to me not having a licence i couldn't run the software so uninstalled it again.

Hmmm... I guess that the MIK cue points are stored in the mp3 files, which is also the case with Serato (VDJ keeps the cue points in the database)
So I guess Serato could have messed them up

But have you tried playing with this setting in VDJ?

Mensajes Thu 20 Apr 17 @ 6:49 pm
klausmogensen wrote :
Blulite wrote :

Hmmm... I guess that the MIK cue points are stored in the mp3 files, which is also the case with Serato (VDJ keeps the cue points in the database)
So I guess Serato could have messed them up

But have you tried playing with this setting in VDJ?

thanks for the reply, ive just tried it and still the same, i also tried reloading the tags and re analysing for bpms, my next port of call is foing to be to remove from search db and re add them. see if that works.

Mensajes Fri 21 Apr 17 @ 5:32 pm
set it to always and reload tags

Mensajes Fri 21 Apr 17 @ 9:21 pm
wickedmix wrote :
set it to always and reload tags

Thanks, I did that before I read this and it worked but I was still unsure if that was the proper solution. Your reply confirms it so thank you for that :)

Mensajes Sat 22 Apr 17 @ 9:05 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)