Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: VDJ8 Crashed for the first time in over a year

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

At Around 5:15 - 5:17pm It crashed.. Where can I find in Mac the Log File and where can In send it. I want to know what happened

Mensajes Sat 22 Apr 17 @ 9:19 pm
If you were online it would have sent automatically. I feel sorry for Mac users as 99% of problems are on that platform. windows is superb (apart from 10 of course)

Mensajes Sat 22 Apr 17 @ 9:42 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
If you were online it would have sent automatically. I feel sorry for Mac users as 99% of problems are on that platform. windows is superb (apart from 10 of course)

I've been using vdj for a long long time in Mac and never had an issue this was the first I've ever encountered.. Impressed how fast it relaunched itself and started to play where it left off from will say that and I was online just want some answers

Mensajes Sat 22 Apr 17 @ 11:19 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Appears to be related to the Skin Engine, but not sure if the crash comes from your custom skin or can happen with the default one. We will investigate further.

Mensajes Sun 23 Apr 17 @ 12:45 pm
djdad wrote :
Appears to be related to the Skin Engine, but not sure if the crash comes from your custom skin or can happen with the default one. We will investigate further.

Awesome thank u looming forward to the answers so I can either avoid or fix

Mensajes Sun 23 Apr 17 @ 6:01 pm
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
kradcliffe wrote :

ive never had any issues either on mac keith, but on windows i always had problems with things loading slowly or me not being able to analyse and mix at the same time.

OS X everything "just works" ... i think the issue with windows was that i had to have a shopping list of extra programmes installed to make everything run the way i wanted it to so the machine couldnt quite handle it.

then again my gaming rig struggled sometimes.

mac just works...

actually apart from today just after the update, vdj didnt want to reopen from being minimised. but after quitting it and re opening it was fine.

Mensajes Sun 23 Apr 17 @ 9:12 pm
It has never crashed again but just wonder if anyone saw in the log file what it was?

Mensajes Tue 30 May 17 @ 1:25 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)