Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Automix Pitch

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

LExXxLEPRO InfinityMember since 2015
Hello,

I have the problem that with the AutoMaster switched on after a certain time the pitch moves by 0.1 and this value remains then synonymous with each other title increased by 0.1. After some time it can be that the value is also 0.2 change and later to 0.3. When I reset the pitch everything goes back to normal but it can happen again that the value changes as described above. Unfortunately, I do not know what the reason for the rise of the value is. I tested on 2 different devices each with Win 7 64Bit.

Is there a way to prevent this?

My system:

Win 7 64 Bit

VDJ version: v8.2 b3696

An external sound card is used, but by this there is no change, already other models have been tested and the problem persists.

I thank schpn times in advance for the help.

Best regards

Alex

Mensajes Tue 25 Apr 17 @ 4:46 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Please explain "AutoMaster".

Perhaps the Pitch value you see changing comes from the position of Hardware Pitch fader, from your controller ?
Does your controller offer a "center" position with a "click" step ? If it does, choose the 100% pitch range, place your hardware Pitch fader at the center/click position and place your mouse over the Deck Pitch fader on the skin. See if the value on the Tooltip reads 0% or other value. If it doesnt read 0%, then probably the fader is not sending exactly the middle MIDI values on that position, so the center is not accurate.

Mensajes Tue 25 Apr 17 @ 6:17 pm
Hello,

Thanks for the tip, unfortunately I use with an active Automixer no controller. The translator has translated Automix with Automaster. I think it must lie on the skin since it is so far I know with another skin has not occurred.

Mensajes Tue 25 Apr 17 @ 7:41 pm
Can no one help me?
It bothers me very much and I do not know what I am wrong.

I apologize for the bad english, unfortunately I have to translate with google.

Greeting Alex

Mensajes Wed 26 Apr 17 @ 4:28 pm
Hey Alex,
1. try posting on the German forum, instead of using Google 'cos it's pretty confusing for the Dev's sometimes.
2. what skin are you using?
3. this happens to me sometimes as well, using a DDJ Wego with the pitch range set to 12% ... either with FRUiTs skin or with SilverSleek3, but I just move the Pitch Fader on my controller a little bit and then it seems to sort it's self out again. Komisch ;-)

MFG
Ray

Mensajes Wed 26 Apr 17 @ 7:47 pm
To 1: Have now posted to the German forum.

To 2: Sikns I used 2-6 decks and fullscreen browser, there occurred the error. In the default skin I had this error not, but since I am disturbed by the remix name on the title in the Player is displayed and I have him thereby double.

Greeting Alex

Mensajes Thu 27 Apr 17 @ 12:13 pm
If I have in the settings under "audio" resetPitchOnLoad turned on, but should not occur when loading a new title this with the pitch with + or -. Unfortunately, the same is the case with me in any case after a while in Automix mode.

I hope you can understand me better now.

Alex

Mensajes Sat 29 Apr 17 @ 1:45 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)