Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Crash

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello I just experienced a crash with the latest build, a message popped up with decompression.... saying how much memory is available then it crashed. My system has 16 gb of ram... I installed the build half hour ago then ran recurse to pull in my new songs, then I've been sampling the new songs when it happened. Will try to figure out how to go back a build for tonight's gig.

Mensajes Tue 25 Apr 17 @ 5:17 pm
DJDonchino wrote :
Will try to figure out how to go back a build for tonight's gig.

Older builds are here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/download/build.html

Make sure you validate that the build is correct after install (settings window bottom left)

Mensajes Tue 25 Apr 17 @ 5:23 pm
Thank you, I was not able to locate it even though I searched all over the site, I had to find it with google. They should make it easier, maybe an option built within vdj, thinking what would happen if I was already on the road.

Mensajes Tue 25 Apr 17 @ 5:28 pm
Have requested a link to older builds on the forum banner several times now but ignored.

Mensajes Tue 25 Apr 17 @ 5:36 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Which skin did you use when it crashed? Last crash report received is dated April 11, 2017

Mensajes Tue 25 Apr 17 @ 6:51 pm
I opened with the default skin and changed to SilverSleek 3 which I often use, after the crash I opened back VDJ and the default skin was back, also tracks that I was dropping on the sidelist did not save. Not sure why it crashed a few weeks ago but VDJ restarted itself. Today it did not restart.

Mensajes Tue 25 Apr 17 @ 7:06 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)