Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Still no luck getting headphone audio working on the Numark Party Mix - Please help!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey,
I'm having trouble getting the headphone audio working on the party mix controller, I searched all over the internet for an answer to my problem but so far nothing has worked. The headphone cue button itself is activating, I know this because I can see activity from the party mix speaker in my playback settings. All the information for my hardware and software settings are below, if there is any more information you need let me know and i'll get back ASAP.

My configuration is as follows...
Speakers and Sub -> Amplifier -> 302USB (Main mix output)
302USB (2-track) -> Party Mix Controller
302USB is connected directly to the PC via USB

Hardware:
Numark Party Mix (USB Controller)
Behringer 302USB
GX Gaming speakers with amplifier

Windows Audio Settings:
Playback-
Speakers 2- USB Audio CODEC (Default speaker and communication)
Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (READY)
Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (READY)
Speakers Party Mix (READY)

Recording-
Microphone 2- USB Audio CODEC (Default Device)
Microphone (Disabled)
Microphone (Disabled)
Line in (Disabled)

Virtual DJ 8 LE Settings:
Output - Speaker + Headphone
Outputs - Master: 2- USB Audio CODEC chan 1&2. Headphones: Party Mix chan 3&4
Card - Two Soundcards
Input - (None)
Party Mix controller settings set to default and I'm using the custom skin for my controller (doubt this changes anything)

Having no problems getting sound up and running through the speakers, but its been 4 days and I still haven't got the headphone audio working on the Party Mix Controller. I'm beginning to think either the headphone socket on the Party mix is broken, or the master output is playing up. Any input or advice you have to offer is massively appreciated.

Thanks,
Tony

Mensajes Fri 05 May 17 @ 3:54 pm
Simply follow the instaructions proved by Atomix in the manual for your controller https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/numark/partymix.html

N.B. if your controller has onboard audio for both headphones and master output, use it. Ensure that it's not selected as the default audio device in Windows, and off you go.

Mensajes Fri 05 May 17 @ 5:32 pm
I've been using the virtualdj manual for the controller but haven't had any luck getting it working. I'm starting to think my deck is just defective, i'd just rather I didn't have to go through the hassle of sending it back.

Mensajes Fri 05 May 17 @ 6:20 pm
Wow, I was just messing around with the settings some more and found that the audio interface's microphone was causing me all the trouble. I disabled the microphone, virtual dj then allowed me to use the Party mix sound card for headphones and master. I finally get to have a proper go using it after 4 or 5 days :)

Mensajes Fri 05 May 17 @ 8:15 pm
Teabag Tony wrote :
use the Party mix sound card for headphones and master

Yes, that's what you should have been doing in the first place. The unit is designed with it's own internal master and headphones audio channels. There's no need to configure things any other way.

Mensajes Fri 05 May 17 @ 9:05 pm
Yeah that's my bad, I assumed that I had to use a different master channel because it was going through the audio interface, before reaching the amplifier. I'm just glad its up and running now anyway, thanks for the help.

Mensajes Sat 06 May 17 @ 12:49 am
Hi,

I have just brought the numark party mix for my sound, up and running with speakers but no sound through headphones.

It came with serento as the software.

Mensajes Wed 10 Jul 19 @ 7:38 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)