Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Tema: Virtual DJ 8

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

kooljbLE userMember since 2013
I've purchased Virtual DJ 8 and Content Unlimited and the message says payment successful but when I start to operate product, it states I have no license for DJ8 only for DJ 7. The songs will not play all the way through. What is my next step?

Mensajes Wed 10 May 17 @ 4:23 am
Could you post a screenshot?

Mensajes Wed 10 May 17 @ 6:01 am
kooljb wrote :
I've purchased Virtual DJ 8

Not according to your forum details. You're showing as a subscriber, which is a monthly rental of VDJ 8.

kooljb wrote :
it states I have no license for DJ8 only for DJ 7

A subscription license is only for VDJ 8 and doesn't include VDJ 7, so that seems strange.

kooljb wrote :
The songs will not play all the way through

What songs? If you mean Content Unlimited then that's a sign you're not logged in to VDJ 8 with your forum name and password. VDJ 8 has to recognise you in order to activate the correct features for your license.

If it's mentioning VDJ 7 or CU tracks are only giving a preview then either you're not logged in or maybe you're trying to use an old VDJ 7 LE serial number.

Do you have any versions of VDJ 7 licensed to your account?

Mensajes Wed 10 May 17 @ 5:00 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
kooljb wrote :
I've purchased Virtual DJ 8 and Content Unlimited and the message says payment successful but when I start to operate product, it states I have no license for DJ8 only for DJ 7. The songs will not play all the way through. What is my next step?

Your next step is to contact support for assistance if those songs that aren't playing are from ContentUnlimited as there are no purchases of ContentUnlimited against your account - only the monthly pro subscription.

Mensajes Wed 10 May 17 @ 7:52 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)