Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Issues with Deezer login - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I remember a few weeks ago I somehow got logged out of Deezer and it wouldn't let me log back in so I had to recover my VDJ directory for it to work.

Yesterday I right clicked and hit "sign out" by mistake. No problem I thought and just logged in again.

Got to my gig and got asked for some weird Spanish song, so I searched and loaded it in the player and it only loaded 30 seconds. It also wasn't showing my Deezer playlists. No matter how many times I logged out and back in it wouldn't work.

Today I recovered my previous settings.xml file and I was logged in again.

Can someone please have a look at this as there are definitely issues regarding the Deezer sign in process.

Thanks!

Mensajes Thu 11 May 17 @ 3:50 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Can you go to the deezer website in Internet Explorer and check there if you are logged in with the correct account?

Mensajes Thu 11 May 17 @ 4:29 pm
I don't use IE at all Adion. I use Opera as my browser.

I did however go to IE last night and clear my cookies etc. (as I remeber you mentioning this before) but it made no difference.

Will check on my gig machine later and let you know.

Mensajes Thu 11 May 17 @ 4:32 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
some weird Spanish song

Was it Despacito by any chance? Nothing weird - number 4 in the UK chart at the moment.

Mensajes Thu 11 May 17 @ 5:01 pm
Na, not that one. We were in Spain on holiday a couple of weeks ago and it was on the radio all the time. My wife kept making her own words for it. Despacito ..... I would love a burrito ......

Mensajes Thu 11 May 17 @ 5:32 pm
OK, did some testing on my gig machine.

Loaded up IE, has never been used. Went to Deezer.com and signed in to my account. Loaded VDJ, searched for a track and it loaded fully. Logged out in VDJ, Logged in and the Deezer login page showed for a split second but was blank.

Track now only loads 30 seconds even though supposedly logged in. Went back to IE sand still logged in correctly to Deezer page.

Had to recover settings.xml from backup for it to work correctly again.

Mensajes Thu 11 May 17 @ 5:47 pm
You probably need to clear the cookies in Internet Explorer.
That way when you sign in again in VDJ it should ask your username/password for deezer again, and logging in with the correct account should be working then.

It looks like the cookies used to log in from Internet Explorer are not the same cookies as the ones used to remember your login for third party apps such as VirtualDJ, so just logging out in Internet Explorer may not be enough to get VDJ to ask your credentials again.

Mensajes Fri 12 May 17 @ 5:08 am
As explained above I have already cleared everything in IE and it made no difference.

Mensajes Fri 12 May 17 @ 6:44 am
Ah sorry, but when you log out and log in again in vdj after clearing IE cookies, do you get the login page where you can enter details, or do you just see the white page flashing temporarily?

Mensajes Fri 12 May 17 @ 7:00 am
No problem.

I logged out of Deezer in VDJ, closed VDJ. Cleared IE then when I went back in to VDJ it gave me the Deezer login window. I logged in then out. When trying to log in again the white screen flashes with no login window but it does actually log you in.

The only issue is that if you wanted to change tour Deezer account you would have to clear IE to get the login window back up again. Perhaps the login window should show in VDJ every time once you have logged out?

Mensajes Fri 12 May 17 @ 8:05 am
xDkaphxPRO InfinityMember since 2016
Hi, sorry to reopen an old thread.

I used Deezer in VDJ8 for a couple of weeks, but last night I came to use it and it is only loading up 30 seconds of each track.

It appears I am logged in to Deezer on VDJ8, so I logged out and upon signing back in, I simply get a white box flashing up for a second and gone, the songs are there to search, but when I do only 30 seconds.

I have tried logging out of Deezer in VDJ8, closing VDJ8, emptying my IE cache (In fact I ticked all history boxes and just wiped it clearly) logging opening VDJ8 and logging back into Deezer, same result (the white box may have hung around a fraction longer, but no log in options)

I also tried the above but logged into Deezer online first and same results.

Otherwise VDJ seems to work fine for me.

someone mentioned reverting to previous XML backup, but I'm not sure how I'd go about that.

Also I have added Deezer.com to the trusted sites in my options.

Does anyone have any info as to how I would go about rectifying it?

Mensajes Sun 20 Aug 17 @ 2:19 pm
Are you 100% certain that you're searching Deezer and not Content Unlimited?

AFAIK the 30 second limitation is a Content Unlimited thing (if you don't have a current CU sub), and doesn't apply to the other services.

Mensajes Sun 20 Aug 17 @ 2:24 pm
I think so,

I click on "Online Music", then on the "Deezer", as far as I can tell it's what I have always done previously.

Is there a setting that I may have checked or unchecked that would create the issue?

Thanks for the speedy reply.

Phil

Mensajes Sun 20 Aug 17 @ 2:51 pm
In your settings.xml file, what do you have in the <ContentUnlimitedCatalogs> tag?

I use Groove and mine shows groovemusic, so I imagine yours should say deezer...

Mensajes Sun 20 Aug 17 @ 3:36 pm
It says Deezer, yeah.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled VDJ8 including playlists etc. just in case, but to no avail.

Mensajes Sun 20 Aug 17 @ 3:53 pm
I thought this issue had been resolved but obviously not.

1st clear your IE settings per previous postings in this thread.
2nd recover from a previous backup of settings.xml (if you have one). If you don't mind resetting VDJ completely just close VDJ, delete settings.xml and restart.

If not, raise a support ticket for the team to look at this again.

Mensajes Sun 20 Aug 17 @ 4:03 pm
Have you checked that your monthly Deezer Premium subscription is all paid up and active?

Mensajes Sun 20 Aug 17 @ 4:05 pm
deleted everything, still no dice.

Deezer Premium+ is active.

I'm at a loss.

Mensajes Sun 20 Aug 17 @ 4:37 pm
I'm having the same problem here. When I first started using VDJ + Deezer it worked like a charm, but after a few days I began to experience trouble logging in.
In my browser and the Deezer App I am logged in and everything works like its supposed to.

I run a macbook pro 13' and VDJ 8 v8,3 b4459

Greets Jeffrey

Mensajes Sat 07 Jul 18 @ 12:58 pm
here the same
update to vdj 2017 b4459 and cannot login,,say is log in but ask the log in..ahahahah

Mensajes Mon 09 Jul 18 @ 1:25 pm
80%