Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: iTunes tracks not appearing in VDJ8

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I'm a newbie to VDJ8 so still finding my way around but some of the tracks in my iTunes playlists do not appear in VDJ8 when I access the iTunes playlists through VDJ8!

Any ideas, hopefully a simple solution. Thanks in advance

Mensajes Thu 18 May 17 @ 1:05 pm
Are they apple music (rented) tracks which are not showing?

Mensajes Thu 18 May 17 @ 1:37 pm
I didn't know you could rent tracks in iTunes.

No, they are tracks that I've actually bought iTunes

Mensajes Thu 18 May 17 @ 2:00 pm
They might need adding to the VDJ search database. On the left hand side of VDJ find the local folder which has all the music in it, right click and then select "add to search database" see if that works.

Mensajes Thu 18 May 17 @ 2:05 pm
Thats the trouble. Not all the tracks in the iTunes folder within VDJ are there. But they are there in iTunes itself

Mensajes Thu 18 May 17 @ 2:43 pm
The itunes folder in VDJ is not a "real" folder though. The tracks (I am assuming) are stored on the computer in c/users/yourname/documents/music/whatever

so go to that folder in VDJ and make sure every "real" folder is added to search database.

Unless you are saying that every track you have is located at c/users/yourname/documents/music/itunes, which you might be?

Mensajes Thu 18 May 17 @ 2:51 pm
Maybe the files not downloaded?
Another user reported the sam issue, but his I-Tunes-Playlists contain files of this kind (bought but not downloaded)...

Mensajes Thu 18 May 17 @ 3:33 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
You can check the file path of the file in the tag editor, that may offer some clarification.

Mensajes Thu 18 May 17 @ 3:43 pm
I've had the same problem in the past. It's something you have to change in the iTunes settings. If you look it up on YouTube there are some quick tutorials on how to do it, shouldn't take more than a couple minutes

Mensajes Sun 21 May 17 @ 5:42 pm

Mensajes Mon 22 May 17 @ 6:11 am
So my iTunes file is showing in VDJ8 but my files aren’t there any ideas

Mensajes Thu 02 Aug 18 @ 1:00 pm
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Virtual DJ may be looking in the wrong location. Check the path of the iTunes XML file in your settings - the setting is iTunesDatabaseFile. When I used iTunes, I had to change this from its default (in my user/music folder) to the correct location on another drive. Because the original, blank XML file was in the default location, it showed up in Virtual DJ but without any music.

As others have said, ensure iTunes has the setting on for sharing the library with other programs.

I recently stopped using iTunes and switched to MediaMonkey so your mileage may vary here. This is how I remember it working.

Mensajes Thu 02 Aug 18 @ 4:53 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)