Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: How to map Sync (+Smart Play) to be a Toggle-command

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi all

How do I make the SYNC (in combination with Smart Play) function toggle (on/off) in stead of trigger ?

Here's how I would like the Sync/Smart Play function to behave:

- When start VDJ = Sync OFF (also Sync LED's on controller (Denon MCX8000) OFF), Smart Play OFF
- When push (activate) SYNC on controller = Sync LED ON (controller), Sync ON (skin) (and stays ON), Smart Play ON.
By making the SYNC function remain active in combination with Smart Play, I can see on the skin and controller that Smart Play function is activated.
- When push again (deactivate) SYNC on controller = Sync LED OFF (controller), Sync OFF (skin), Smart Play OFF
- When push SHIFT + SYNC on controller (trigger) = Set tempo (BPM) equal to opposite player (master deck) and no Smart Play, so track can be started 'free hand' with tempo (BPM) being identical.

Maybe the script wizards can help me ?

If been searching on the forum and VDJ website (Wiki) but I can't find anything. Not even how to simply make the Sync function (on controller and/or skin) a Toggle in stead of the current Trigger.

Thanks
Kristof

Mensajes Sat 20 May 17 @ 8:07 pm
Figured it out. I mapped the SYNC button to 'Sync' & 'Smart Play' and assigning the LED to 'Smart Play'. Because Smart Play is an on/off function, the LED is ON when Smart Play is ON and LED is OFF when Smart Play is OFF (even when deck is not playing).
And I mapped SHIFT SYNC to 'Sync', so when Smart Play is OFF, SHIFT SYNC only equals the BPM's.

Mensajes Sat 20 May 17 @ 11:15 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)