Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: How to get rid of Time code?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

So i recently found out that there is time code of 10 minutes, and after 10 minutes my controller stops working. Do i have to purchase the whole virtual dj infinity pro $279 for the the time code to go away or i can just unlock the controller my ddj for on my laptop which is $99 for me to use it?

Mensajes Sun 28 May 17 @ 10:19 pm
Yes you will need to purchase the pro infinity licence. You can buy the licence that just unlocks your controller but I would recommend you buy the full licence. This way, if you buy a new controller in the future then it will work without any additional payment required.

Mensajes Sun 28 May 17 @ 11:27 pm
Timecode will NOT work with the $99 license for more than 10 minutes as well.
Timecode is considered a PRO feature, and PLUS licenses are not meant to be used professionally.
There is a separate timecode PLUS license you can purchase if you are a hobbyist that likes to use timecodes.

However if you combine the cost of a controller license and the cost of the timecode license then the sum is pretty close to the price of PRO Infinity

Mensajes Mon 29 May 17 @ 3:41 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)