Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Query with MCX8000 deck select buttons

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

If decks 1 or 2 are selected then you can flick between VDJ, Engine or line in on the screens, however if you have the buttons selected for decks 3 or 4 then the screens on the centre two channels are locked and you can't flick over to the other options. Is this the intended behaviour?

Thanks - Keith

Mensajes Fri 09 Jun 17 @ 12:55 pm
Hi, did anyone manage to check this?

Thanks!

Mensajes Mon 12 Jun 17 @ 4:25 pm
Can anyone else with the MCX8000 please confirm if this is happening and if it is supposed to. Looks like a bug to me.

Mensajes Wed 21 Jun 17 @ 3:03 pm
Hey Krad! Just wondering, How is the performance of the MCX-8000 with VDJ besides that bug? Any lag or latency issues? Sound quality?

I am looking for a new controller and this one and the Pioneer RZ caught my eye. Thanks for your comment or suggestion.

Mensajes Thu 22 Jun 17 @ 5:22 am
Performance with VDJ is excellent. Great mapper, clear mic channels and a good crisp sound output.

The standalone function however is poor as Engine 1.5 is pretty much unusable on Windows and despite promising an update in January it's still the same. There are also a few bugs in the unit itself that need sorted. I really hope Denon haven't left the MCX8000 to die as it is a great unit.

Mensajes Thu 22 Jun 17 @ 10:20 am
kradcliffe wrote :
Performance with VDJ is excellent. Great mapper, clear mic channels and a good crisp sound output.

Thanks a lot. I am not looking for a dedicated stand alone unit, but it could be useful in case of Lap crash. I have read a lot of bugs, heat and distortion issues with serato and engine, and none with VDJ. So, probably the mcx-8000 is the way to go. Thanks again.

Mensajes Thu 22 Jun 17 @ 3:45 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I set up my MXC8000 and could not reproduce what Keith reported. Just to make sure we are on the same path, ...
- Deck 4 is selected on the right side. The right screen shows VirtualDJ deck 4
- Switch Mixer channel 2 to either Engine or Line.
- Choose Deck 2 on the right side.
- Right screen shows Engine (or Line 2).

Default mapping
Display version : 5170
MCU Version : 2064
ASIO Driver version : 1.05

Mensajes Tue 27 Jun 17 @ 7:59 am
Hi Bob, I had another look this morning. It seems to be an issue specifically with swapping the decks.

This happens on both Controller HD, V8 by Fruit and the default 4 deck skin.

On channel 1 deck one is playing in VDJ. Swap over to Engine and the left screen changes to Engine and the VDJ deck goes to mute which it should do.

Load a track on deck 3 and it plays through channel 3 as normal .... however as soon as you "swap" deck 1 with deck 3 the left screen is taken over by deck 3 even if Engine is selected and playing. This is either swapping by the deck buttons on MCX8000 or on the skin.

Maybe this is the intended behaviour though .... not sure?

Keith

Mensajes Tue 27 Jun 17 @ 9:24 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Dont see any issue here. Whenever i swap decks, the screen correctly shows the selected source for the deck (VirtualDJ, Engine or LineIn)

Mensajes Tue 27 Jun 17 @ 4:51 pm
I updated it to the latest firmware the day I got it. Will look at reinstalling (or resetting) if possible and also check the unit settings.

Thanks for your help as always.

Mensajes Tue 27 Jun 17 @ 4:53 pm
Just had a play about this morning and there is no issue at all, just my misunderstanding of how the unit actually works.

Keith

Mensajes Wed 28 Jun 17 @ 4:39 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)