Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: REINSTALL OF VERSION 7 AND 8

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

muzik uPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I HAD TO REINSTALL MY SOFTWARE THAT I BOUGHT AND ITS ASKING ME FOR A SERIAL NUMBER? THIS IS THE PRO VERSION NOT THE HOME VERSION AND ITS ON A MAC NOT A PC. ALL I HAVE IS A KEY CODE. I NEVER RECALL RECEIVING A SERIAL NUMBER. OF COURSE THIS HAPPENED WHENEVER I NEED MY COMPUTER FOR EVENTS TOMORROW. ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEA ON THIS? THANKS

Mensajes Sat 10 Jun 17 @ 2:37 am
First of all, please STOP SHOUTING.

Software that you bought? Where did you buy it from? There is no purchased license displayed below your user name.

You mention VDJ 7 and 8 - but 8 does not use serial numbers, so you should be able to install and use 8 (once you register your purchase to your account here).

Mensajes Sat 10 Jun 17 @ 7:39 am
muzik uPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Sorry but I wasn't aware that my caps lock was on whenever I posted about the software. I actually have the version 8 upgrade that I downloaded and purchased a few years back on my main computer. I still have in my downloads folder and Im trying to put it on a jump drive and load it to my laptop. whenever i try to install it it says please enter serial number. it should be registered from when I purchased and downloaded it and installed it the first time. Thanks

Mensajes Fri 21 Jul 17 @ 9:49 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)