Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Programm Crash after Loading Title in Autoplay List

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Moin zusammen

Folgendes Problem.
Wenn ich in eine laufende Autoplay Liste einen weiteren Titel rüberschiebe, stürzt VDJ ab, in dem Moment wo der neue Titel "dran" ist. Schiebe ich diesen Zum Besipiel drei Positionen hinter den laufenden Titel läuft alles normal weiter, nur in dem Moment wo der neue Titel läuft (nach ca. 1/3 Titeldauer) hängt VDJ sich auf, und startet neu mit der Erkennung meines Controllers (Denon MC 6000 MK2 neueste Update Version). Das Ganze ist reproduzierbar
Konfiguration: MacBook pro und VDJ 8 pro letzter Stand.
Jemand ne Idee???

Gruß
Maik

Good Morning together

I have a Problem when I load a new Title in the Autoplay List. The List is working without Problems. Now I put a new Title for example three Positions after the running Title.
When the new Title starts a few minutes later, the Program crashes roundabout a Minute later and stopped working. Now VDJ starts new.
Someone an Idea for this??

Denon MC 6000 MK2 latest Version
MacBook Pro with Sierra latest Version
VDJ 8 pro latest Version

Thank you for your Support
Maik

Mensajes Fri 23 Jun 17 @ 9:42 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Were you connected to Internet when it crashed because we didn't receive the crash report?

Mensajes Fri 23 Jun 17 @ 9:42 pm
Hi
No, while the crash, i'm not connected to the Internet!
Next Time I try i will be online!

Best regards
Maik

Mensajes Sat 24 Jun 17 @ 11:44 am
But there should be one stored locally right?

Mensajes Sat 24 Jun 17 @ 2:57 pm
Hi
Yesterday I tried to reproduce the problem again.
This time VDJ made no mistake.
I will see the next days if the error happens again.

Greetz
Maik

Mensajes Mon 26 Jun 17 @ 5:12 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The crash could occur while the track was analyzed. The BPM/phase detection algorithm has been updated recently and tracks will be re-analyzed when played for the first time with the new engine.
So if you want to help us resolve a potential issue, here is what you can do...
Backup (move to a different folder or rename them) your database.xml files and open VirtualDJ. Locate the same track (if you can recall which one) and load it to the Automix List. If you are online at that moment and your can reproduce the issue, the crash report will be uploaded to our servers. Then post here and the Development Team may ask you to upload that track as well (could be some very rare/special track with structure issues - bad file)
Thanks

Mensajes Mon 26 Jun 17 @ 9:05 am
Hi

At first Time, thanks a lot for your friendly Support.
I will test the Automix mode in a few day if the error happens again.

Best regards
Maik

Mensajes Tue 27 Jun 17 @ 9:51 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)