Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: American Audio 10 MXR`

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi, i'm using Virtual DJ 8.2 b3696 (cracked version, Virtual DJ Pro Infinity). I hooked up the American Audio 10 MXR and have the ADJ ASIO drivers installed. Audio out out of the mixer works but none of the midi mapping from the mixer works, it shows up in the controllers area in settings and has the mapping shown but none of the midi controls on the mixer works. I have to drag and drop tracks to load them and can't use the browse knob and load buttons. The midi works fine in Traktor so I know it's not the hardware, any idea on what needs to changed in the software for it to work?

Mensajes Sun 25 Jun 17 @ 9:40 am
It's easy to solve!

Buy the real thing like everyone else!

Mensajes Sun 25 Jun 17 @ 11:41 am
Yeah, I don't think so. The cracked version is identical to the real version. It's probably some option I need to click or something in the software. Plus it's way overpriced, 150 USD for an upgrade? Traktor Scratch Pro is 99 dollars and Serato upgrade is 99. Plus check out Stephane Clavels Facebook, I think the guy has more than enough money already.

Mensajes Sun 25 Jun 17 @ 1:05 pm
So, why do you think that Real Dj's pay for it then?

Mensajes Sun 25 Jun 17 @ 1:27 pm
I didn't say i'm a real a dj. I thought this software was so popular because it's easy to crack/pirate/torrent. I didn't know people actually bought it.

Mensajes Sun 25 Jun 17 @ 2:12 pm
WOW and you thought the creators would help you with that?

some people have a lot of nerve!

Pony up the cash nobody will help make a crack work here.

Mensajes Sun 25 Jun 17 @ 2:17 pm
Okay message to the creators, can you guys hook me up with a gratis copy of Virtual DJ Pro Infinity? I can't afford it hence why I pirated the software. I got this mixer used hence why it didn't come with any software.

Mensajes Sun 25 Jun 17 @ 2:21 pm
Wow, I can't believe how unhelpful everybody was. I'm fairly sure my issue had nothing to do with having cracked software. Basically all of the LEDs functioned on the 10 MXR when I loaded tracks and hit the play buttons in the software but the midi knobs and buttons on the mixer did not control the the software. I'm assuming that the default mapping files that come with the software aren't functional for the 10 MXR and I need to download the mapping here: http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/15559/American_Audio_10MXR.html Developers can you confirm? Thanks

Mensajes Sun 25 Jun 17 @ 9:08 pm

Mensajes Sun 25 Jun 17 @ 9:14 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
There is no need to purchase any license of VirtualDJ if you cant afford it. The American Audio 10MXR comes with a free VirtualDJ LE and you should have your own serial number to download from http://www.virtualdj.com/le/
Here is also a manual you should read and make sure you have done a few steps properly.
http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/americanaudio/10mxr.html (like having the MIDILOG switches to USB)

Keep in mind that cracked versions may not function as expected, even though they appear to be identical and could make changes to your computer critical for proper operation (e.g. MIDI detection) and of course do not provide you the privilege of more in depth support.
My suggestion would be to entirely delete the version you are running at the moment and try with the VirtualDJ LE

Mensajes Mon 26 Jun 17 @ 8:34 am
I got the mixer used so I don't have the LE software. I also needed timecode which is not supported in the LE software hence why I pirated it. I would really like to hear from a developer why it isn't working. For all the morons saying it's because it's a cracked version have no idea what their talking about, the only difference in the "cracked" version is a key generator to register the program and an exception is added to the HOSTS file that blocks the program from phoning home. It's identical to the purchased version of the software, I even updated to v8.2.3752 and I have the same issue. I think it's just because the developers are incompetent at creating quality software, if I am wrong I would love for a developer to come in the thread, refute that allegation and state whether or not the midi isn't working has to do with having a pirated version or not.

Mensajes Mon 26 Jun 17 @ 11:43 am
Sorry...you're not going to get much help on here from members or the dev's by using an illegal copy of software that they spend thousands upon thousands of hours creating to make sure it works properly for those who are willing to spend the money on legit software. You have 3 choices....join the ranks of millions of professional DJ's around the world by owning a legal and proper license, using only the LE version that comes with the mixer or continue to use an illegal cracked version that is not stable and will not work the way a legit license will.

And BTW...a Pro Infinity subscription is only $19 a month. If you can't afford to pay the full price on a legit license, then $19 a month should be no problem.

Mensajes Mon 26 Jun 17 @ 12:27 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
420blazeit666 wrote :
I think it's just because the developers are incompetent at creating quality software

I think it's you not knowing how the software works. Or even know your gear.
And I'm not going to tell you how it'll work because of obvious reasons.

I'm sure no developer will help you either. Especially since everything you need to know can be found here on the website.

Mensajes Mon 26 Jun 17 @ 1:18 pm
Still can't get it working, anybody know a fix? Thanks

Mensajes Fri 30 Jun 17 @ 5:05 pm
Try deleting your cracked version (you'll need to clean your computer hosts file to get rid of it completely - tool available from the d/l area) then download the legitimate software and see if your mixer works properly.

Coming on here and complaining that a cracked version doesn't work properly (no surprise there) isn't going to get you much sympathy.

Mensajes Fri 30 Jun 17 @ 5:11 pm
Really ? you must be some kind of "Special" come onto a VDJ Forum and admit that a cracked version doesn't work ??? SMH try buying the real version....and maybe you problems will go away ;-)

Mensajes Sat 01 Jul 17 @ 10:55 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)