Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Virtual Folder not taking / saving files

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

early access build 3780 (pc)
virtual folders not showing files after drag-and-drop UNLESS dragged from automix panel into virtual folder or browser window where the virtual folder is folder selected.
it will occasionally show one file only with multiple files selected on drag-and-drop but not always.

Mensajes Sun 25 Jun 17 @ 9:54 pm
Latest public build has the same problem, it's not only early acces.

Mensajes Mon 26 Jun 17 @ 4:00 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Tried it here and the tracks stay.
You dragged them from a different folder to the virtual folder in the tree on the left?

Mensajes Mon 26 Jun 17 @ 7:13 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Since you guys can reproduce it, any chance you come up with a video showing the problem ?

Mensajes Mon 26 Jun 17 @ 8:20 am
that's whats happening with it

Mensajes Mon 26 Jun 17 @ 9:23 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
well, you have to drop the track right over the VF name ,not just the "line", and wait until you see the "Add to Virtual Folder" tooltip

Mensajes Mon 26 Jun 17 @ 9:40 am
sooo.. in the past every time I dragged it to the 'line' and dropped the files in there I was doing it wrong?
color me confused but I've never waited to see a tool tip or anything else except dragging till the line was highlighted.

Mensajes Mon 26 Jun 17 @ 10:01 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
At least in vdj 8 it has never been any different, you have to drop it on the name of the folder itself (when you see the icon highlight and the tooltip coming up to confirm that there's a drop action in that position)

Mensajes Mon 26 Jun 17 @ 10:10 am
hence my confusions: I've never waited to see a tool-tip and have dropped the files there. even the virtual folders I have on the computer at work don't have long file names and I just multi-select and drag.
guess I never noticed?

Mensajes Mon 26 Jun 17 @ 10:17 am
I have always had to wait for the name or it did not save.

Mensajes Sat 01 Jul 17 @ 12:58 pm
Thanks guys. I spent so many hours in last days trying to figure out why the simple drag and drop of files didn't work for me in vdj. Now I understand that it's not enough to drop about the line - I got to drop above the left side of the line.

Strange but doable.

Mensajes Thu 07 Sep 17 @ 11:32 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)