Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Soundcard for VDJ8 w Denon MCX8000

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi,
Any help is appreciated. I am using VDJ8 (most current version) with a Denon MCX8000. I must have by accident pressed "Do not show again" for the soundcard setting. The setting is incorrect and I need to get to that option again because now in the "card settings" the controller does not show up? How can I do this?t th

Also, why is it that the default volume when I start the program is at full blast? I'd love to have the default be at 0%.

Thank you in advance!!!

Mensajes Fri 14 Jul 17 @ 3:35 pm
When u connect the MCX does VDJ connect or not ?
If not I would enter hw device manager and press 'scan for hw changes' and windows will detect the MCX

Mensajes Fri 14 Jul 17 @ 4:53 pm
Go into VDJ settings and in the search box type controller and look for 'controllersNotification'. Delete the information in this box and then exit the settings. Now when you close and reopen VDJ the 'New Device Detected' message will be displayed.

Mensajes Fri 14 Jul 17 @ 5:09 pm
I'll try what you told me and let you know. Thank you SO much!
Any thoughts on the volume issue?

Mensajes Fri 14 Jul 17 @ 6:16 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
aaverback wrote :
.. because now in the "card settings" the controller does not show up? How can I do this?

It shows up fine here. You said "now", does this mean it used to show up but something is changed and now its not ?

aaverback wrote :
Also, why is it that the default volume when I start the program is at full blast?

That's a know issue on our side. We dont get the positions of the faders on startup, even though we send the same request message as we do in Windows (which is working fine), so the faders start at full as if you have not connected the controller. We are looking at this, but have not yet found out why.

Mensajes Fri 14 Jul 17 @ 10:32 pm
I have MAC and VDJ8 doesn't recognize the Denon mcx8000 sound card anymore? it plays through the computer. Can you help? I went to controllers and deleted that row and cycled power and there was no change. I clicked on "USE Sound Card" and its not there.

Thanks Mont

Mensajes Fri 02 Mar 18 @ 9:31 pm
I'm using macOS 10.13.3

Mensajes Fri 02 Mar 18 @ 9:33 pm
I have a Denon 8000 and I had to upgrade my computer to save my hard drive and now the mac os 10.13.3 does not see the Denon sound card. I've tried what is in the log files- cleared controllers and restarted, it asks weather or not I want to use the sound card and I clicked YES. I don't know what else to do??

Mensajes Fri 02 Mar 18 @ 10:39 pm
I'm having the same issue. MCX8000 sound card not appearing in the configuration screen. On Mac OS 10.13.5

Mensajes Sat 23 Jun 18 @ 6:18 pm
Has anyone been able to solve for this?

Mensajes Tue 26 Jun 18 @ 3:03 pm
Any help???

Mensajes Mon 02 Jul 18 @ 3:45 pm
No one can help unless you provide detailed information. What's your problem and what equipment are you using?

Mensajes Mon 02 Jul 18 @ 4:55 pm
Has the same problem. Can't use the Denon MCX8000 and can't find the soundcard in the settings. The sound is playing only trough the speaker of the computer.
Can someone help me what i have to do?
The setting window is also not anymore pobt up if i plug the controller new in.

Mensajes Thu 04 Apr 19 @ 4:15 pm
Windows? Mac? Has it been working correctly previously? Did you install the Denon driver (if using Windows)?

Is the MCX8000 recognised by your operating system? Does the MCX8000 work OK with Serato?

Mensajes Thu 04 Apr 19 @ 4:56 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)