Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Analog request for a licence still shows up

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have a controller license just purchase. Analog request for a licence still shows up after minutes of use. Type Controller is M_Audio Xponent. On the Virtual DJ site shows my controller as licence. Can't find Licence number. I check Email & spam, Its not their.

Mensajes Sun 13 Aug 17 @ 3:32 pm
You have a controller. You do not have an external mixer.

If you're trying to use the "external mixer" config in VDJ with your Xponent then that's why the message is shown.

There is no license number. When you log in to VDJ, it applies the correct license based on your forum details.

Mensajes Sun 13 Aug 17 @ 3:37 pm
Thanks for that fast response, but the Analog licence request is still shows after config.

Mensajes Sun 13 Aug 17 @ 3:49 pm
post a screen shot of your audio config.

Mensajes Sun 13 Aug 17 @ 3:52 pm
MOLLOWMOE wrote :
Thanks for that fast response, but the Analog licence request is still shows after config.

Please post a screenshot of your settings audio pane and your settings licenses pane after login to the software.
It's the first and fifth pane under settings

EDIT: wickedmix was faster :)

Mensajes Sun 13 Aug 17 @ 3:52 pm
Links to screen shots removed, because they did not show up. AMAHM

Mensajes Sun 13 Aug 17 @ 4:27 pm
Sorry Screen shot new to me. First time.

Mensajes Sun 13 Aug 17 @ 4:29 pm
screenshots do not seem to be working for me

Mensajes Sun 13 Aug 17 @ 7:15 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
With the Controller License, you can only use Master, Headphones and Mic in your audio setup, but not deck 1, deck 2, , linein, timecode etc.
So if a License purchase window pops-up after 10mins, its because you are trying to use an input/output in your audio setup that requires either a Pro Infinity/Subscription license or an additional "analog mixer" Controller license.

Mensajes Sun 13 Aug 17 @ 7:20 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)