Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: MC6000MK2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I apologize if this has been asked a million times, but I just cannot figure this out. I am using Virtual 8.2 with the Denon DJ MC6000MK2. For years I have used my software along with an external sound card. Since the Denon has an internal card, though, I would prefer to use that. I have downloaded all of the latest drivers, but no matter what I do in settings I am either getting no sound whatsoever or the volume is very low and the music sounds like it was recorded in the 1930's. To achieve even that level I have the settings as such:

Can anyone please help?

Thanks!

Ben

PS--I also have Virtual 7.4 and was able to get everything working there just fine, but I prefer 8.2.

Mensajes Sat 19 Aug 17 @ 7:20 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I don't have that gear so I can only give anecdotal advice.
From what I've read since the 6000mk2 came out is that denon's ASIO driver can offer problems and using wasapi (maybe remembering the wrong initials) is a better option,
I know that a few forum regulars have or have had a 6kmk2, so perhaps they can add some clarity.

Mensajes Sat 19 Aug 17 @ 9:03 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Although *after thought* I'd have a look at your o/s's sound mixer but this is just a wild guess.

Mensajes Sat 19 Aug 17 @ 9:05 pm
I don't have the MK2 but the original. I could not get the ASIO drivers to work consistently. Your issue may be something else. I know that sometimes, the filter effect is turned on when I start the 6000. I thought one of my speakers was blown. Got the spare out of the van, the same thing. Then I noticed that the filter was on.

Mensajes Wed 23 Aug 17 @ 8:17 am
I have posted about two months of hell, trying to get my Denon MC6000MK2 to play nice with VDJ8.2. The original problem was clipping and loud static cracks ... occasional crashes / BSOD on a brand new Dell Inspiron gamer. After many hours with their tech support, we found out any kind of USB hub (powered or not) was the culprit. I had totally forgotten there was a hub (in the gear case, under the laptop). Dell tech support looked on this forum and found the answer. Thanks for the community help!

Mensajes Sat 26 Aug 17 @ 12:47 am
i have the same setup and everything looks good to me the way you have it

Mensajes Sat 26 Aug 17 @ 11:23 pm
Greg, I'm having the same problems. I have a Dell 15 gaming laptop (7567) i think maybe the same as yours. I get random bsod and restarts during gigs. Also i get a cracking sound followed by slower response from the controller which i can fix by opening audio config and hitting apply.

Did you ever find a fix? I'm about to just buy a new controller.

Would the denon mc7000 have the same issue or should i just go with a pioneer ddjsx2?

I have a friend with an alienware with all usb 3.0 ports and he has no problems.

Mensajes Tue 03 Oct 17 @ 1:58 am
Just checked my bootcamped PC version (normally run the Mac version). My settings are the same as yours above.

Click on the ASIO box bottom left, it will show your ASIO settings.

The top line on mine reads;

DENON DJ ASIO for DJ Controller Ver. 1.0.1

You have to be careful with Denon DJ Drivers as there was a different driver for the MKI.

P.S. I also have Denon DJ ASIO 2.2.2 on my system, but, it's using 1.0.1 and working.

Mensajes Tue 03 Oct 17 @ 9:35 pm
Dj DruFunk wrote :
Greg, I'm having the same problems. I have a Dell 15 gaming laptop (7567) i think maybe the same as yours. I get random bsod and restarts during gigs. Also i get a cracking sound followed by slower response from the controller which i can fix by opening audio config and hitting apply.

Did you ever find a fix? I'm about to just buy a new controller.

Would the denon mc7000 have the same issue or should i just go with a pioneer ddjsx2?

I have a friend with an alienware with all usb 3.0 ports and he has no problems.

i dj with the Mc7000 & Vdj 100% problems & i also dj with an alienware & dell laptop... dont get the sx2 do your research the 7000 has way more features... so dont buy the sx2 just be cause of the name but do research ;-)

Mensajes Wed 04 Oct 17 @ 1:49 am
djtyme209 wrote :
100% problems

That's not good - and you're suggesting he buys one? LOL

Mensajes Wed 04 Oct 17 @ 5:44 pm
I'm still using Ver 8.2 b3573 any later and i get Clipping in audio here are my setting I'm using a DN-MC6000
Hope this helps you.

Mensajes Thu 05 Oct 17 @ 2:04 am
I also use MC6000Mk2 and have used for years now.... ASIO drivers 1.0.1 is the only one that works, and the switch on the back by the power switch has to be set to LN3/4 Thru or USB Audio out. If I set it to USB Audio out i get a message that the usb device can perform faster, or with Rec out/Mic setting I get chopped sound. The Master Level knob must never be turned more than to 10/11 o'clock (about 1/3) or else the signal out gets distorted. I would uninstall all other asio drivers if you have others these installed, restart and install 1.0.1. I had a lot of problems when I had others installed. I also get blue screen and reset if I restart the controller when playing, it's really sensitive.

I have also set up a special set of mappig where all effects is working perfectly with knobs, as the default config is really annoying and wrong set up, just msg if someone wants me to share it.

Mensajes Thu 05 Oct 17 @ 3:15 am
ProfLeePRO InfinityMember since 2011
Check your "Filter Knobs" You'll find them right underneath the Denon branding at the top of the controller.

They should be at 12:00

In the picture they are in the activate Wet/Dry potions to show how the lights turn on when the filter is activated. The light should be off during normal operation.

Consider joining the Facbook group "Denon MC User Group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/204684416346731/

Mensajes Thu 05 Oct 17 @ 3:42 am
hh73PRO InfinityMember since 2006
bostroff wrote :
I apologize if this has been asked a million times, but I just cannot figure this out. I am using Virtual 8.2 with the Denon DJ MC6000MK2. For years I have used my software along with an external sound card. Since the Denon has an internal card, though, I would prefer to use that. I have downloaded all of the latest drivers, but no matter what I do in settings I am either getting no sound whatsoever or the volume is very low and the music sounds like it was recorded in the 1930's. To achieve even that level I have the settings as such:

Can anyone please help?

Thanks!

Ben

PS--I also have Virtual 7.4 and was able to get everything working there just fine, but I prefer 8.2.

try setting the asio driver, and vdj to windows 8.1 compability mode. i have the same setup. works perfect.

Mensajes Fri 06 Oct 17 @ 11:33 am
apexdjPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Things work and sound better when you set VDJs options to take exclusive control of the audio drivers. I get occasional clipping with my Numark unit, and toggling this option gets rid of it.

Mensajes Tue 02 Jul 19 @ 1:26 pm
ASIO should be exclusive anyway. That's partly how it delivers the performance.

Mensajes Tue 02 Jul 19 @ 5:04 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)