Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Exporting a playlist for a friend

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I've got a friend who will be filling in for me at my club. He asked for my playlists for the last couple of weekends and specifically wants to see what time I played each song.

When exporting a playlist from VDJ, I get a m3u file. If I view the file in a text editor, I can see that VDJ has exported the lastplaytime inside of some xml, but I can't make any sense of it. It's some number that doesn't seem to be human readable.

The "my sets" section of virtualdj.com also doesn't display the time a track was played.

Is there any way to export this data in a way that's readable?

Thanks!

Mensajes Tue 22 Aug 17 @ 8:36 pm
Yes, there are several ways
The easiest way is probably the first one shown in this video:

Mensajes Tue 22 Aug 17 @ 8:39 pm
It's also in the history playlists, where the time is readable as for example <time>22:31</time> and the name of the history playlist file is the date

But just to demystify the <lastplaytime> number in the xml file, it's unix time (also known as POSIX time or epoch time)
That's a standard way of listing time in IT systems, and simply means that it's seconds since Jan 1th 1970 in UTC
You can use a converter to get the readable date and time:
https://www.epochconverter.com/

So for instance <lastplaytime>1503433887</lastplaytime> gives me (in Denmark):
"GMT: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 8:31:27 PM - Your time zone: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 10:31:27 PM GMT+02:00 DST "

Mensajes Tue 22 Aug 17 @ 8:49 pm
Thanks guys. Didn't know about that playlist file. Good stuff!

Mensajes Wed 23 Aug 17 @ 8:01 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)