Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Help broadcasting with external mixer

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

my set up is 2x Numark NDX500 and a Numark M6usb mixer

How do I broadcast and be able to use my external mixer? when I broadcast currently i can only hear both channels and the mixer is not connected to swtich between both.

Do I need to take a feed from the master line out of the mixer and plug that into my line in on my laptop? What configuration is needed and will I still be able to use the soundcards on the NDX500's?

very confused :(

thanks

Mensajes Wed 23 Aug 17 @ 7:43 pm
I would say yes.
When using external mixer mode, VDJ normally won't have the mix available, because the mix happens inside the mixer, and VDJ simply acts as 2 separate players. So VDJ can't broadcast it the normal way, like when using internal mixing mode where VDJ handles the mixing
So you need to take the mixer output (it could be a booth out) and send it into something that can broadcast it.
This can be another laptop with broadcasting software - but can also be the same laptop, and you can also try sending it into VDJ as an external source (VDJ basically won't know that it's the same audio it's getting back in mixed format)

Mensajes Wed 23 Aug 17 @ 8:00 pm
send the output of the mixer to your internal sound card line in.

set a record in, in vdj on that sound card.

should be good

Mensajes Wed 23 Aug 17 @ 8:00 pm
Cheers will try these tomorrow :)

Mensajes Wed 23 Aug 17 @ 10:12 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)