Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: How to skip through tracks on numark mixtrack 3 with the controller ?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know how to skip through tracks on numark mixtrack 3 with the controller ? I can't find an option.

Please help.

Thanks

Mensajes Thu 24 Aug 17 @ 11:04 pm
turn the big deck wheel with you hand or click on the waves in the software with the mouse :-)

you can always map a custom button to "goto +32" and jump ahead 32 beats or how many ever you change the number to.

Mensajes Fri 25 Aug 17 @ 1:11 am
Hi,

The deck wheel option I have tried, it's painfully slow and the wear and tear is terrible on my new baby lol

The mouse option is what I have been using but kind of bad really, the mapping sounds good, how is it done please ?

Thank you

Mensajes Sat 26 Aug 17 @ 12:33 pm
I suggest mapping a keyboard button so you wont have to use the mouse
Or maybe one for forward and one for backward
So like
W: goto +4
Q: goto -4

If you then sometime needs it to jump even faster, you can add a bigger no of bars to for instance CTRL + the two letters
So like:
CTRL+W: goto +16
CTRL+Q: goto -16

You do it all in settings->controllers under "keyboard"

Here is a quick video n' dirty that first show all 4 mappings, and then try them out on a track (first the +-4 ones and then the +-16 ones)

Mensajes Sat 26 Aug 17 @ 1:55 pm
BJ Bizarre wrote :
Hi,

The deck wheel option I have tried, it's painfully slow and the wear and tear is terrible on my new baby lol

Thank you

Turn on vinyl mode and it will go fast

Mensajes Sat 26 Aug 17 @ 2:16 pm
Vinyl mode is on, and thank you very much for the video and explanation, been a big help....muchos gracious ;O)

Mensajes Mon 28 Aug 17 @ 11:08 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)