Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Please Help. I keep getting the message 'system unstable due to crack installed' when trying to log in.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi,

I want to buy the license so I can use VirtualDJ 8 with my newly bought Pioneer DDJ-SB2, but I can't log in. The message 'system unstable due to crack installed' keeps popping up. I've reinstalled VDJ8 several times to no avail. I know this has something to do with the host files (read some posts about this problem), but I can't figure out how to change them. My PC and antivirus (avast) keep saying that the FixVirtualDJHosts PC that is recommended for fixing the problem is malware, so I cant run that.

This is the link to FixVirtualDJHosts I tried downloading https://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=80191

I did have a crack, but never had it working. Just went with the free version to play with a mouse. Now that I bought a DJ controller I want to buy the license so I can play longer than 10 min straight.

So is there anything else I can do to fix this? Or does anyone know how to get FixVirtualDJHosts working without my PC blocking it (given that it is not malware). I already turned avast off, but to no avail.

Thanks in advance,

Pep

Mensajes Fri 15 Sep 17 @ 7:28 pm
The pitfalls of installing cracked software. Maybe a lesson learned?

Really you should do a factory reset on your laptop as no doubt the crack software will have installed other nasties that will pop up randomly at some point.

Good luck!

Mensajes Fri 15 Sep 17 @ 7:42 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Industrial Pep wrote :
.. My PC and antivirus (avast) keep saying that the FixVirtualDJHosts PC that is recommended for fixing the problem is malware, so I cant run that.

Disable your Antivirus (temporary) or/and find a way to allow installation and run the Tool. I am sure it will help you to resolve your issue.

Mensajes Fri 15 Sep 17 @ 10:23 pm
where is the addon file....? to fix virtual dj...

Mensajes Thu 25 Apr 19 @ 3:26 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Mensajes Thu 25 Apr 19 @ 3:41 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)