Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: SZ2 Glitches and Bugs

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Been using the SZ1 for a couple of years with VDJ and no problems. Picked up the SZ2 earlier this week, installed everything - have the settings set to factory and the audio settings how they should be according to the manual. However; the headphones don't map correctly, occasionally when cueing a song with the crossfader set all the way to one side, the track on the opposite side will still pick up and play through the main system. Upon startup of the software the SZ2 will cause software freezes resulting in reboots.

Never had a single issue with my SZ1 but so far the build of VDJ and the SZ2 is driving me nuts. Please advise. This is ridiculous.

Mensajes Wed 20 Sep 17 @ 1:05 pm
PC or Mac? Is this controller new or used? "Installed everything" is very vague, did you update firmware and drivers? Screenshot of sound options.

Mensajes Fri 22 Sep 17 @ 1:24 am
Hi, so here's the current update. I'm a Mac user. Firmware on the SZ2 has been updated. Virtual DJ is running the latest version. Controller setting is per the VDJ Wiki and the map is the default map for the SZ2.

Pitch slider - moving it quickly up and down results in the audio dropping out.

Hitting the 'back' button on the controller to browse crates/folders and then using the wheel to enter the playlist works. However, when you scroll songs and then use the wheel to load a song it kills all audio. Not sure if this is because the 'double click' on the scroll wheel is trying to do an instant double? On the original SZ it doesn't do this.

Mensajes Sat 09 Dec 17 @ 3:22 pm
NortheastDJs wrote :
moving it quickly up and down results in the audio dropping out.

It also results in your dancers falling over. Why would you ever do that? Even beat matching in your headphones, you'd only ever be adjusting pitch slowly.

Mensajes Sat 09 Dec 17 @ 3:45 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)