Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Denon MC4000 XLR master output (R) sound issue.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Denon MC4000 XLR master output (R) volume sound lower compared to the (L) XLR output when connected to speaker. I concluded after swapping cables and speakers.

How do you fix a problem like this when both (L) & (R) out to speakers are expected to sound the same level when knobs are the same position?

Mensajes Thu 28 Sep 17 @ 3:06 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Is that with all of your tracks ?

The only software parameter i can think of is the Master Balance. Just to make sure its on 50%, assign a custom knob on the skin as master_balance and see if its on the middle.
If it is, then i suppose you need to contact with Denon Support, as it appears to be a hardware issue.

Mensajes Thu 28 Sep 17 @ 7:23 am
djdad wrote :
Is that with all of your tracks ?

The only software parameter i can think of is the Master Balance. Just to make sure its on 50%, assign a custom knob on the skin as master_balance and see if its on the middle.
If it is, then i suppose you need to contact with Denon Support, as it appears to be a hardware issue.

Yes, all tracks.
I did try "master_balance 50%" on a custom button on the skin, still issue prevail.

When you say "see if its on the middle" where, what am I looking? thx

Mensajes Thu 28 Sep 17 @ 12:47 pm
Assign the custom knob on the default skin and you will be able to see if the positition is in the middle

Mensajes Thu 28 Sep 17 @ 1:06 pm
My error.

Its knob to be mapped not button and it does show 50%.

I will contact Denon.

Thanks boss.

Mensajes Thu 28 Sep 17 @ 3:06 pm
καλησπερα.το ιδιο προβλημα εχω και εγω με την denon mc4000.δεν ξερω τι μπορει να φταει..το balance το εχω και εγω στο 50%.

Mensajes Sat 02 Dec 17 @ 7:46 pm
This is an English speaking forum only. Please ask your questions here, thank you.

Mensajes Wed 06 Dec 17 @ 8:09 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)