Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: [NEW] Reloop Touch controller - VirtualDJ 8 Pro included - Page: 11

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
allabout wrote :
I was finally able to get the display link driver downloaded (see attached), however, there is still no display showing on the reloop touch. And I don't understand why???

Did you restart Mac after installation ?
BTW, not sure why you already had a different version of Display Link drivers installed. FYI, you should install the driver provided in Reloop website and not some other.

So what happens when you open VirtualDJ ? Does the additional Touch GUI appear on the primary monitor (above main) or not at all ?
If you minimize VDJ, do you get any white window on your primary monitor ?

If you minimize VDJ while running, and goto System Preferences --> Displays, do you see 2 monitors detected, or just one ?

Try this.. When VirtualDJ starts, open VDJ Settings and goto INTERFACE tab. Then switch to another skin (e.g. from 4 decks to 2 decks) and back to the other one. Wait for a minute. Does the Touch Display appear now ?

Mensajes Mon 16 Apr 18 @ 12:20 pm
Sorry for the fact I thought mac had windows 10 (though its possible ) , i understand now apple mac has its own operating system . But I must say allabout is not very clear in his information . For the rest I should not interfere with technical questions .

Mensajes Mon 16 Apr 18 @ 9:03 pm
Hi djdad, Thank you for responding back to my email. I have tried everything and I can't get the display to come up on the Reloop Touch. So I don't know what I am doing wrong? I do have a question. Is the display driver or the touch screen skin, what puts the display on the Reloop Touch? Or is it both? The reason I ask is, the Reloop Touch screen skin is in the skin DJ folder under my documents (with all of my other skins), however, when you go under interface in Virtual DJ it doesn't appear there with all of my other skins (which I don't understand why), so I can't click on it to change the skin to the Reloop Touch screen skin. Could that be part of the problem? Normally when I go into to interface, I just choose the skin I want to use, and it changes it on Virtual DJ. So I am not sure why I can't do that with the Reloop Touch Screen skin.

Thanks, Scott

Mensajes Thu 19 Apr 18 @ 2:39 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The Touch skin will not be visible in VDJ Settings-->Interface tab, can't be selected, because its not a "normal" skin. So, its OK that you dont's see it there.

It's not the skin that will "open" the DisplayLink monitor, its the driver. However, the screen will not be opened if VirtualDJ is not running. That's why i advised to check some other things while VDJ is running (minimized)

Can you also reply to my other questions i posted above ?

Mensajes Thu 19 Apr 18 @ 3:02 pm
Thanks for your quick reply! I will answer your other questions in a little while.

Mensajes Thu 19 Apr 18 @ 3:32 pm
Did you restart Mac after installation ?-Yes

BTW, not sure why you already had a different version of Display Link drivers installed. FYI, you should install the driver provided in Reloop website and not some other.-I did install the driver that Reloop provided, and not some other. Just to see what would happen, I uninstalled the driver to see if I got that same error message, and I did not. So then I reinstalled the Reloop driver and it installed fine, but still no display on the Reloop.

So what happens when you open VirtualDJ? It just comes up on my computer screen like it normally does. Does the additional Touch GUI appear on the primary monitor (above main) or not at all ?-Not at all
If you minimize VDJ, do you get any white window on your primary monitor ?-No

If you minimize VDJ while running, and goto System Preferences --> Displays, do you see 2 monitors detected, or just one ?-Just one

Try this.. When VirtualDJ starts, open VDJ Settings and goto INTERFACE tab. Then switch to another skin (e.g. from 4 decks to 2 decks) and back to the other one. Wait for a minute. Does the Touch Display appear now ?-I tried that, and nothing happened

Mensajes Thu 19 Apr 18 @ 9:15 pm
All I know is that you must calibrate the screen , so find out how to do that .

Mensajes Thu 19 Apr 18 @ 10:46 pm
Thanks OceanBob. Djdad can you please advise how you calibrate the screen?

Mensajes Thu 19 Apr 18 @ 11:02 pm
I de-installed VirtualDJ to install it on another harddisk in the same computer . I removed all drivers from the Reloop Touch , but trying to install them on another disk it kept saying the drivers were allready installed on the first disk . So I understand its not possible to use the Reloop Touch on another harddisk in the same computer ?

Mensajes Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 10:59 pm
I believe it's some kind of copy protection by the (third party) touch screen driver. If you check older posts (page 8), Atomix did say that something would be done about it.

Mensajes Sun 22 Apr 18 @ 7:56 am
FaultPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I'm having a hard time finding a clear answer, are time coded vinyls/control vinyls supported with this?

Mensajes Mon 23 Apr 18 @ 12:34 am
Fault wrote :
I'm having a hard time finding a clear answer, are time coded vinyls/control vinyls supported with this?

No. It has no inputs
(You can simply check an image of the back of it to verify)

Mensajes Mon 23 Apr 18 @ 5:01 am
groovindj wrote :
I believe it's some kind of copy protection by the (third party) touch screen driver. If you check older posts (page 8), Atomix did say that something would be done about it.

But if I format the disk with the touchscreen-driver , that means completely erase it , I guess the controller will be usable on another harddrive ?

Mensajes Mon 23 Apr 18 @ 12:29 pm
Format or not, the hard drive has an identity that the computer (and software like this) recognises.

Mensajes Mon 23 Apr 18 @ 4:22 pm
Jurck59PRO (OEM)Member since 2020
Quelq'un serait m'aider pour la configuration de ma reloop tooch ? ( Quand j'ai acheter le contrôleur j ai enregistrer la licence udd sur mon pc qui est maintenant HS ) . J'ai donc acheter un autre ordi réinstaller les pilote met la licence n est plus valable car elle est enregistré dans l'autre ordinateur pouviez vous m'aider ? Car je n'est plus rien sur l'écran tactile

Mensajes Tue 24 Apr 18 @ 7:26 pm
Ceci est in forum en Anglais seulement, sil vous plait essayez notre forum Francais ici.

Mensajes Wed 25 Apr 18 @ 3:25 am
Jurck59PRO (OEM)Member since 2020
Quelq'un pourriez m aider svp pour avoir l'écran tactile sur le reloop tooch je n' arrive pas à le mettre sans la liscense ubb qui a déjà était utiliser auparavant

Mensajes Wed 25 Apr 18 @ 1:40 pm
Hi All, I just hooked up the Reloop Touch to my Mac, and when I use Virtual DJ with it, the singer on the song coming through my Main Speaker (that I use to DJ with), sounds like they are in an "echo chamber." Any idea what might be causing this, and how to go about fixing it? Thanks, Scott

I just re-read this, and you said "singer". So is this karaoke, or do you mean the vocals on a song that you are playing? Can you post a screen shot of you sound card setup?

Mensajes Thu 26 Apr 18 @ 3:11 am
On both decks? No effects activated?

Mensajes Thu 26 Apr 18 @ 3:19 am
Thanks for your quick response! Yes on both decks, and no effects are activated. Also, just as an fyi, I just hooked up Virtual DJ to my normal mixer and everything sounded fine (no echo). So it must have something to do with the Reloop Touch?

Mensajes Thu 26 Apr 18 @ 3:37 am
94%