Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Numark Party Mix

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi, yesterday i bought an Numark Party Mix with VirtualDJ LE license, but when i'm going to use the Numark with the virtual Dj (version 8), only i can use for only 10 minutes.

Virtual Dj LE is only for 10 minutes??

Mensajes Tue 17 Oct 17 @ 9:44 pm
You should be able to use the functions of the LE version without a time limit. You will not be able to use the pro version or home version for more than 10 minutes, with this controller.

Mensajes Tue 17 Oct 17 @ 10:25 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
It appears that you have also purchased a Plus Analog Mixer license instead of a Plus PartyMix one. The "Analog mixer" license provides the ability to connect an analog DJ mixer (and Ext mixer audio setup - split channels, like Deck 1 at Chans 1,2 and deck 2 at Chans 3,4), but probably not what you wanted.

Please contact Support to change this for you and assist you further on setup
http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

Mensajes Wed 18 Oct 17 @ 4:09 pm
Hello .
Can i use Numark Party mix with Virtual dj 7 ?
i do not want to use 8...

Mensajes Wed 10 Jan 18 @ 12:57 pm
No.

Mensajes Thu 11 Jan 18 @ 7:09 pm
1 can i upgrade my virtual dj 7 le to 8 le ?
2 can i use my numark party mix with virtual dj 8 le in more than 1 computers?

Mensajes Thu 11 Jan 18 @ 10:40 pm
You can find all of your LE questions answered here. Please don't post the same questions, in 2 different forums, per forum guidelines, thank you.

Mensajes Fri 12 Jan 18 @ 9:03 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
You can find all of your LE questions answered here. Please don't post the same questions, in 2 different forums, per forum guidelines, thank you.

thank you very match , i am sorry about that.

Mensajes Fri 12 Jan 18 @ 10:29 pm
Let us know if you have more questions.

Mensajes Sat 13 Jan 18 @ 7:54 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)