Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: [NEW] HQ Color Control Vinyls - optimized for VirtualDJ 8 - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Mensajes Thu 19 Oct 17 @ 3:18 pm

Mensajes Thu 19 Oct 17 @ 3:27 pm
So in the timecodes config will these actually show up as version 8 timecodes??

And yes I'm ordering a couple more sets!!

Mensajes Thu 19 Oct 17 @ 7:00 pm
Yes. They will show as version 8 TCV

Mensajes Thu 19 Oct 17 @ 7:26 pm

Mensajes Thu 19 Oct 17 @ 7:52 pm
I don't do the timecode/vinyl thing - but I gotta say these look lovely, I'm almost tempted to by the red set just to look at

Mensajes Fri 20 Oct 17 @ 11:31 am
Have you guys tested these head to head with Serato CV2 vinyl? What type of differences is there, if any? I have 6 different pairs of colored Serato vinyls, which work great but I'm trying to decide if spending $40 (pair with shipping) is worth the switch to these. Could you guys maybe do a youtube video and put it on your channel to show the differences with these versus Serato or even maybe Traktor vinyl?

Mensajes Fri 20 Oct 17 @ 12:18 pm
will these work with serato dj ? ... if so .. i need them NOWWWW

Mensajes Sun 22 Oct 17 @ 7:43 pm
thedjtommie2tuff wrote :
will these work with serato dj ? ... if so .. i need them NOWWWW

If you're using SDJ, why not use their timecode?

Mensajes Mon 23 Oct 17 @ 12:14 pm
because the serato white control vinyl are next to impossible to get your hands on

Mensajes Mon 23 Oct 17 @ 6:14 pm
bought! red, white and bleu.

Mensajes Wed 25 Oct 17 @ 10:06 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Word from the shipping department is the white ones are moving incredibly fast and may sell out very soon. So if you are looking to get your hands on some better not to wait too long.

Mensajes Wed 25 Oct 17 @ 4:02 pm

VirtualDJ user DJ Knightrin unboxing his new color timecode vinyls

Mensajes Thu 02 Nov 17 @ 6:30 pm

Mensajes Fri 17 Nov 17 @ 12:01 am
I've looked at these and found all the pricing is in US Dollars.

Going through to the checkout the currency changes to £23 (UK Pounds) for a white pair, however, there is still no indication of the shipping charges to the UK which could be expensive if they are coming from the US. The only way to find out it seems is to pay without knowing, so, I've aborted the purchase for now.

Any clue from the delivery staff on the shipping costs for a white pair to the UK?

Mensajes Fri 17 Nov 17 @ 8:31 am

Should say on the last checkout page, when you enter in your shipping location, credit card etc.
First then is the shipping calculated (since there is no knowing where you are before that).

And for UK it will be about $7 ish.

Mensajes Fri 17 Nov 17 @ 1:47 pm
ola

Mensajes Fri 17 Nov 17 @ 3:01 pm
mythical! arrived today

Mensajes Fri 17 Nov 17 @ 7:23 pm
thedjtommie2tuff wrote :
because the serato white control vinyl are next to impossible to get your hands on

Yes.. you can. I can verify that because a few serato DJs have use my VDJ vinyl in their set... Hey... It's a great where to promote VDJ :-)

Mensajes Mon 20 Nov 17 @ 12:30 pm
DJCG22PRO InfinityMember since 2008
ohh man I messed up and paid shipping twice because I thought they came in pairs on the white Time-codes :( I'm still excited to use VDJ vinyls :)

Mensajes Tue 28 Nov 17 @ 7:02 am
57%