Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: MC6000MK2 & Latency

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello.

I’m having a latency issue with my new MK2. Specifically the hot cues, cue and play buttons. If I had to guess, I’d say the delay 50ms or so. It’s really throwing me off. My drops now need to be close to a quarter-bar before my cue points. I didn’t have this issue with my old Hercules RMX2’s.

Here’s a link to a YouTube video as an example. Listen to the “click” of the cue button vs. the time it takes for the track to play and/or VDJ’s spinning record on the screen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJi6mfvO6ZI

I’ve tried everything I could find online to address this, including the latency settings in the Denon software. It’s currently set at 5ms. Oddly, there is no noticeable delay in other functions, including effects, faders, etc.

I have a pair of identical laptops and it’s happening on both - Asus i7’s, 16gb Ram, etc. Not junk.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Mensajes Thu 19 Oct 17 @ 7:51 pm
Is there any chance you have some smart features enabled ?
Check smart play, smart cue and quantize settings

Mensajes Fri 20 Oct 17 @ 10:18 am
Hi,

I checked smart play, smart cue - both are set to no. Being this issue is happening with this controller and not others I own, I haven't checked the quantize settings, but I could.

Thank you

Mensajes Fri 20 Oct 17 @ 1:37 pm
I submitted a ticket and support got back to me with a solution that worked:

"The audio tab is showing a 30 ms latency which is way to big of a buffer and probably the reason. In SETTINGS->OPTIONS TAB search for latency and see if it's set to "automatic". This is the default setting and should lock onto what what the driver is currently set to. You can try changing it to 512 which should give you about 11ms. After you change it please close the settings window then restart VDJ and open the AUDIO tab and see if the new latency is being used. see attached screen capture. "

Mensajes Fri 20 Oct 17 @ 8:38 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
In case you are using the WASAPI drivers (as in the picture), you need to change exclusiveAudioAccess to Yes if you want to manually change the latency.

Mensajes Fri 20 Oct 17 @ 9:14 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)