Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Korg Kaoss DJ: App hangs when using "sync" button when beatlock enabled

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Controller: Korg Kaoss DJ
VDJ: 8.2 b3954

Steps:
- load tracks, go to "scratch" tab, select beatlock on both sides
- play both tracks, several times click play/pause and sync buttons on the controller

Result: after clicking Sync button VDJ hangs, music stops playing, UI unresponsive, system process hangs.

Notes:
- could not reproduce using play/sync buttons in the the app UI, i.e. only physical "sync" button on the controller caused the issue.

Mensajes Fri 03 Nov 17 @ 9:52 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Can you reproduce the same issue if you use the computer's built-in sound card and not the Korg in Audio Setup of VirtualDJ ?

What are the specifications (CPU, RAM, Video card) of your computer ?

Mensajes Sat 04 Nov 17 @ 12:05 am
VDJ got updated to b3967, the issue still appears.

Yes, can still be reproduced when internal sound card is selected in audio settings.

core i5, 4GB RAM, intel hd graphics 520

Mensajes Tue 07 Nov 17 @ 10:11 pm
I noticed the exact same issue, Im running VDJ8 Latest Ver, Pioneer ddj sb2 & I5 16gb ram 512gb ssd w10. stable if you dont use beatlock any fix for this ?

Mensajes Sat 30 Dec 17 @ 8:10 pm
MCarroll626 wrote :
I noticed the exact same issue, Im running VDJ8 Latest Ver, Pioneer ddj sb2 & I5 16gb ram 512gb ssd w10. stable if you dont use beatlock any fix for this ?

beat lock and sync button are not the same thing sorry

i use pitch_lock all the time with no issue some reason that will not work for you?

what are you using to active beatlock? could this be the sync button?

if so you beatgrids are probably off and need adjustments.

Mensajes Sat 30 Dec 17 @ 9:17 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)