Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Having problems with DDJ-SR CUE button two hours before gig

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have a gig tonight and I'm borrowing my friend's DDJ-SR for the night. I've downloaded the drivers and updated the firmware on the controller, and it's almost working perfectly for me. Almost, apart from the fact that if I press CUE on the right deck while music plays on the left deck, it will pause the music on the left deck. If music is playing on the right, I can still cue and play stuff as normal on the left deck.
It's not the cue function in settings that's the problem, as cueing a song on the left as one plays on the right works fine, just not the opposite way around. Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this? I only have two hours to get it sorted or I'm screwed.

Mensajes Wed 15 Nov 17 @ 8:50 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I am afraid, there is no cure for that. Its a well known hardware issue for the DDJ-SR, and happens at random times. We have reports from other users too and seems that comes from a specific factory product range and can be fixed from Pioneer technicians

Mensajes Thu 16 Nov 17 @ 10:05 am
I have a Ddj-sr controller and the right cue button keeps not working. It stops working and when I press it it stops the track on the right deck. What can I do to fix this...

Mensajes Fri 14 Dec 18 @ 10:59 pm
Read the messages.....

Mensajes Sat 15 Dec 18 @ 8:40 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)