Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: VDJ 8 not working with Numark Mixdeck Express

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

For some reason the sw and controller aren't talking. i've been through everything - i have proper drivers, latest software,etc. And I went through the steps to ensure i'm physically connected properly with all toggle settings on the controller, but no luck. Running VDJ8 on Windows 10.

one other thing - i had the controller in to replace a pitch fader (which seems to be ok as it was a hardware issue). but i had temporarily tried using VDJ8 with another controller that i was going to rent. but now that i have my original controller back, it seems to map everything back , but when i actualy load a track and try to control it with the numark it doesn't see it.

any thoughts?

Mensajes Wed 06 Dec 17 @ 9:32 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
In VirtualDJ Settings-->Controllers tab, do you see the Numark unit on the top-left list along with the keyboard ?
Does it say "(failed to connect)" ?
If the unit is there, do you get the "factory default" Mapping on the right side ?

Mensajes Thu 07 Dec 17 @ 1:12 pm
yes, it does show up there on the left, and it does say factory default. on the mixdeck itself it says "connected" too, but it doesn't control the s/w. i also downloaded that midi ox software , and i could be using it incorrectly but i'm not seeing any data/info which suggests to me there's no proper midi "conversation" between the s/w and controller

Mensajes Thu 07 Dec 17 @ 1:37 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
So everything started after the pitch fader fix/replacement ? I would first try on a different computer and then contact the guys from the service point.

Mensajes Thu 07 Dec 17 @ 4:50 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)