Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Music will not load. Paid for IDJpool. Rip off - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have a paid membership with virtual IDJpool music streaming, first of all i really recommend you guys consider giving the program a bit of an update with more modern day songs please and thank you, but anyways, the songs are not loading, I have resettled the wifi and restarted the computer, nothing fixes this, I am sure this day would not count on the membership that I am paying for, because that would be robbery!

please help,

Mensajes Sat 06 Jan 18 @ 3:52 am
Which version and build number of VirtualDJ are you using? It is working for me.

Mensajes Sat 06 Jan 18 @ 9:33 am
Djblackcity wrote :
I have a paid membership with virtual IDJpool music streaming, first of all i really recommend you guys consider giving the program a bit of an update with more modern day songs ...

iDJPool almost exclusively have newer tracks (and lots of DJ remixes)
That's what people normally complain about
So I don't understand this...

(BTW: It's not part of the VDJ program. It's just a plugin to iDJPool, who is the content provider of the tracks, and who decides which tracks are available)

Anyway, I've just tested it on my setup (v8.2 recent build) searching for the new Bruno Mars / Cardi B track that's currently trending on Youtube, and it is available in 10 different versions, and load and play fine:

Mensajes Sat 06 Jan 18 @ 12:19 pm
Record pool burned me twice.. I get lots of music and can download it . Then I put it in a folder to find that 90%of it is junk. Remix s I will never use.. I have spent 10 000 plus in 30 years of djing on music.. it all comes down to what you need. My ish pool has no rock or country .. I'm in calgary we need country ..

Mensajes Tue 09 Jan 18 @ 4:53 pm
I just looked up Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, and Keith Urban, and got hundreds of results. I believe they are country artist. Give me an artist that you at having trouble with.

Mensajes Tue 09 Jan 18 @ 10:39 pm
my record pool is digital dj pool.. sorry for the confusion..

Mensajes Thu 11 Jan 18 @ 2:28 am
I cant be online when djing.. so it doesnt help me, i prefer to down load the songs from zipdj or other record pool with a liccense number

Mensajes Thu 11 Jan 18 @ 2:30 am
2RokkPRO InfinityMember since 2017
I was curious if there is a way to add or setup a MP3ForDJ account subscription in VDJ? It's the same thing as IDJPOOL, only the monthly subscription is discounted for military/veterans. You login through different portals, but it's essentially the same service. Just curious. Thanks.

Mensajes Sat 17 Feb 18 @ 7:52 pm
I am having a similar issue with iDJPool. I find the songs but they wont download and or load. Tried different internet connections, tried at home, different venues, and even using my Hotspot from my phone yet same results. Yes I have tried the most popular songs/artist and still nothing.

Mensajes Mon 09 Apr 18 @ 10:57 pm
It happens to me a lot too. I'll do a search for someone and the results do come up but when you try to download them to cache or load them, it just shows an error on the deck. Sometimes you have to try 4 or 5 search results before one will finally load.

Mensajes Tue 10 Apr 18 @ 12:39 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Anyone with this problem has a specific track that will not load so we can check if it's a general problem with certain files?

Mensajes Tue 10 Apr 18 @ 12:47 pm
I have tried to play and then download the remix tracks but they just won't play. The radio version plays just fine. "Oliver Heldens - I Don't Wanna Go Home (Moksi Club Mix)" is one example. Any one else have this issue?

Mensajes Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 4:02 pm
olyndtaylor wrote :
I have tried to play and then download the remix tracks but they just won't play. The radio version play just fine. ?Oliver Heldens - I Don't Wanna Go Home (Moksi Club Mix)? is one example. Any one else have this issue?

I also get an error on "I Don't Wanna Go Home (Moksi Club Mix)"
And also on Lenno Club Mix and Kyle Watson club mix
But the Original club mix and clean club mix works fine

Mensajes Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 4:10 pm
Just tried that track, and can confirm it is the only track of Oliver Heldens (179 listings) that does not load. No, I did not try every single one.

Mensajes Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 4:13 pm
Thanks for the replies. Just my luck that the remix versions are the one I want! I just signed up for iDJPool. Is this common or just a "here & there" issue?

Mensajes Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 4:17 pm

Mensajes Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 4:39 pm
This is what I know. Do not expect to find everything that you want from "any" streaming service. All services have licensing agreements with companies, and do not have access to everything. You can't find everything from services that you buy music from, as in Beatport, PromoOnly, etc. You will have to search and find out which tracks are available, because no one knows exactly which tracks are available. You will have to subscribe to multiple services to get everything that you want, and even then may miss a few.

Mensajes Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 4:43 pm
iDJPool isnt working for me either. When I try to load a song is says Error, or it just bounces.

Mensajes Fri 11 May 18 @ 10:04 pm
I just tried and it works for me. I just typed in Meek, and 200 files came up. Loaded the first track and it played. Can you repeat or tell me which track you tried?

Mensajes Sat 12 May 18 @ 1:20 am
I JUST purchased the IDJPool and ALREADY I am looking to cancel it. It's taking FOREVER for the songs to load once I pick them (Which CAN NOT happen during a live gig!!) and I am not getting ANY remixes from songs & artists that I KNOW have remixes to their songs!

Mensajes Sat 02 May 20 @ 8:30 pm
91%