Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Phase Project - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

PachN wrote :
Very cool.... Forgett to load it one evening (or morning as you get home) and it shuts down the next evening mid gig. Or am I seeing this wrong?

You show up to a gig and your laptop dies, you show up to a gig and someone spills a drink on your gear and shuts down mid gig. Or am I seeing this wrong?

Mensajes Mon 29 Jan 18 @ 1:05 pm
I've been watching a lot of the live videos on their Facebook page and they've had a ton of world class DJ's scratching and juggling like crazy with it. It's held up perfectly fine.

From their FAQ's:

How long does the battery lasts?

Once Phase is fully charged, you'll be safe for around 10 hours. And to reach full charge, you can count between 1 and 2 hours. We are still working on optimizing the product so this is not definitiv.

10 hours is long enough for any gig, and if for some reason it does die right before the end of everything, just switch back over to your needle and tonearm.

Mensajes Tue 30 Jan 18 @ 2:08 pm
You know Rane was probably walking by the Phase booth at NAMM looking like this....

haha This technology makes every turntable a Rane Twelve, except without the pads.

Mensajes Tue 30 Jan 18 @ 2:12 pm

Mensajes Tue 06 Feb 18 @ 7:10 pm

Mensajes Tue 20 Feb 18 @ 1:51 pm
Apparently you can place an order from April 25th.

Mensajes Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 1:12 pm
$350 for the basic package, available in September...

Mensajes Fri 27 Apr 18 @ 4:54 pm
Out of curiosity, who on here has pre-ordered it? I did the first day it was available for pre-order. I did the ultimate package that comes with 4 remotes so I always have 2 that are charged and for backups.

Mensajes Fri 01 Jun 18 @ 12:27 pm
Well, looks like these things are finally shipping out. A lot of people have reported that they received theirs already. I got my tracking and shipping info yesterday and it's scheduled to arrive mid next week. Looking forward to seeing how well it works with VDJ and seeing that perfect time code circle. :)

Mensajes Fri 12 Apr 19 @ 12:28 pm
adjnuPRO InfinityMember since 2005

Mensajes Sun 14 Apr 19 @ 11:41 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)