It's not a skin, it's a unicorn

Mensajes Sun 08 Dec 19 @ 12:12 pm
benesrPRO InfinityMember since 2014
GREAT !!! I want it too !!!

Mensajes Thu 21 May 20 @ 11:59 am
nhad03Home userMember since 2014
I really want this demo skin is there any download link

Mensajes Mon 25 May 20 @ 10:16 am
Skin downloads are done from within VDJ now. If the skin is not shown there, it's not available.

Mensajes Mon 25 May 20 @ 10:27 am
zanardPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The skin has been on virtual dj for 2 months but is not approved because character size anomalies, various inaccuracies ect have been verified.
If it is tested on a non-ultrawide monitor, anomalies obviously occur.
They probably did not understand that it is an ultrawide skin ...

Mensajes Fri 26 Feb 21 @ 3:35 pm
zanard wrote :
The skin has been on virtual dj for 2 months but is not approved because character size anomalies, various inaccuracies ect have been verified.
If it is tested on a non-ultrawide monitor, anomalies obviously occur.

Might be ok looking if it on init sets the screen to wide format..
For example 1720x720

extremely few users with ultrawide monitors... so it will be extremely few who can use it as is perhaps ;-) And things like browser font size is set to around 6px or so, so need quite a screen resolution to be able to used it.

What is your screen resolution by the way? Dpi and pixels?

Mensajes Fri 26 Feb 21 @ 3:52 pm
Added this in your skin for now:
<onload action="skin_width 1720 & skin_height 720"/>

And set it to Pro users only, since it can be quite difficult to use and even find way to change back to other skins with this skin. And requires a very wide screen for practical views. ;-)

Available on site now https://www.virtualdj.com/forums/239986/Addons/Turntable_Ultrawide.html

Mensajes Fri 26 Feb 21 @ 4:05 pm
Replaced Rune's add with : <onload action="skin_width 2580 &amp; skin_height 1080"/>
to make it fit in 2xFullHD touchscreens

Added 'move="circ" sensibility="1.33"' after all occurences of 'anglemax="+140"' (normal knobs) and all occurences of 'anglemax="+145"' (fx small knobs) in a way to make them usable with touchscreens

Added breakline="1599" in a way not to resize bottom labels (character size anomalies)

Still one issue : in browser mode dropzone for deck 1 overlaps top folders in folder tree

with this size vinyl is pretty responsive and precise
nice start for a promising demo :)

Tip switching back to another skin : double click bottom right corner resets to default window size
then move window and resize it to keep size registered.
(even the pos and size are registered as per skin/layout, VDJ resizes and move skins either to current settings or to make them fit one display, not using skin saved ones)

Mensajes Fri 26 Feb 21 @ 8:48 pm
I understand that it takes a huge monitor (3840x1600 is the native resolution of my monitor) but I have specified this several times which is why I have waited so long to publish it.
But many of you have insisted and published it.
I repeat: it takes an ultrawide monitor.

Skin resizing example:

Mensajes Sun 28 Feb 21 @ 4:59 pm
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :
Added this in your skin for now:
<onload action="skin_width 1720 & skin_height 720"/>

And set it to Pro users only, since it can be quite difficult to use and even find way to change back to other skins with this skin. And requires a very wide screen for practical views. ;-)

Available on site now https://www.virtualdj.com/forums/239986/Addons/Turntable_Ultrawide.html

Thanks Rune

Mensajes Sun 28 Feb 21 @ 5:12 pm
Bigbaromilly wrote :
Replaced Rune's add with : <onload action="skin_width 2580 & skin_height 1080"/>
to make it fit in 2xFullHD touchscreens

Added 'move="circ" sensibility="1.33"' after all occurences of 'anglemax="+140"' (normal knobs) and all occurences of 'anglemax="+145"' (fx small knobs) in a way to make them usable with touchscreens

Added breakline="1599" in a way not to resize bottom labels (character size anomalies)

Still one issue : in browser mode dropzone for deck 1 overlaps top folders in folder tree

with this size vinyl is pretty responsive and precise
nice start for a promising demo :)

Tip switching back to another skin : double click bottom right corner resets to default window size
then move window and resize it to keep size registered.
(even the pos and size are registered as per skin/layout, VDJ resizes and move skins either to current settings or to make them fit one display, not using skin saved ones)

Thanks Bigbaromilly

Mensajes Sun 28 Feb 21 @ 5:12 pm
Man.. if you could make a smaller size version..I am afraid of messing up my graphics I have standard high Resolution and I am about to get a extra Wide screen but that would be for the VDJ output for dancers to see...I'm sure many would love playing with this ..you are a master Artist with the graphics..beutifull !

Mensajes Wed 03 Mar 21 @ 2:25 am
After a long time, here we are with an updated version of the demo skin that we will call version 2.

Mensajes Mon 01 Jan 24 @ 6:13 pm
and a Happy New Year to you Zanard !!!!!

Mensajes Fri 05 Jan 24 @ 10:01 am
Great work (as always) ZANARD

I went to look at the available version of this skin from extensions and the browser has a few graphic glitches..
I do understand the older version was for an older build of VDJ and it is to be expected now.
If you would like anyone to test your new versions please let me know (inbox)

Mensajes Sat 06 Jan 24 @ 11:18 pm