Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Pioneer DDJ-1000 - Unofficial Support - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

The next Early Access may be delayed, so we decided to share an unofficial and unfortunately incomplete mapping for the Pioneer DDJ-1000

At the moment*,
- the LCD misses some features, such as the Artwork, Hotcues, and Key displays
- Partial operation of the Beat FX unit (some effects are not assigned and probably wont apply to Mic or Sampler)
* (next EA Build will have the above corrected)

Download link removed
Native support is added in EA

When u click the special button in the Audio Setup or the "Use Sound card" button on the Detection window, one of the inputs is incorrectly assigned to different channels. Please manually correct the deckfxsend to Chans 9.10 as per the following image

Inputs 1,2 | 3,4 | 5,6 | 7,8 can be used for Timecode or linein inputs.

There is also a special DDJ-1K Settings Pad page included, which can be selected from the Pad pages drop-down list , and holds some useful settings for unit.

Until we come up with the manual of the unit, let us know of any questions

Mensajes Fri 02 Mar 18 @ 9:50 am
Aaaaargh!!! Just when I don't have time to mess around. Got a wedding to DJ in 6 hours and got to dig my van out of the snow first, oh well.

Mensajes Fri 02 Mar 18 @ 12:04 pm
Wow guys, this is awesome, thank you very much and I will definitely test this out tonight and will report back with any issues I have.

Mensajes Fri 02 Mar 18 @ 2:28 pm
djsimonreed85 wrote :
I will definitely test this out tonight

Not when you're at a gig, I hope!

Mensajes Fri 02 Mar 18 @ 4:24 pm
groovindj wrote :
djsimonreed85 wrote :
I will definitely test this out tonight

Not when you're at a gig, I hope!

Yea, it’s my residency and if something happens I have a backup laptop running and I can jump back to Rekordbox if needed.

Mensajes Fri 02 Mar 18 @ 4:55 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Thanks for this! Much appreciated to those who put in the hours.

Mensajes Fri 02 Mar 18 @ 5:10 pm
ArnoK34PRO InfinityMember since 2015
Wat an amazing job guys, thank you verry much for the good work, Virtual DJ rulezzz. I'll wait patiëntly for the 100% correct mapping.

Mensajes Fri 02 Mar 18 @ 5:33 pm
are you guys getting any problems with the crossfader not centering in the software its seem to be a problem poppoing up with them on rekord box but also vdj

Mensajes Sat 03 Mar 18 @ 10:52 am
arkadarka wrote :
are you guys getting any problems with the crossfader not centering in the software its seem to be a problem poppoing up with them on rekord box but also vdj

Yes, I am having the same problem with mine on Rekordbox and VDJ.

Mensajes Sat 03 Mar 18 @ 1:22 pm
I tested the map last night, it worked perfectly for around 3 hours, I had it on automix and when it changed song the software and controller both crashed and audio stopped.

Mensajes Sat 03 Mar 18 @ 1:23 pm
djsimonreed85 wrote :
I tested the map last night, it worked perfectly for around 3 hours, I had it on automix and when it changed song the software and controller both crashed and audio stopped.

i dont have a pro licence to try on vdj but i need to know if i have to return it or if its just a software glitch

i cant see it being a hardware based problem but the sooner i know the better

Mensajes Sat 03 Mar 18 @ 1:30 pm
serieBPRO InfinityMember since 2017
I'm in the same situation as you @arkadarka
I have bought the controller and I really don't like Rekordbox specially for the lack of video functions (still don't play .mkv files, can't move the logo to the corners, etc).
I'm thinking in returning the product but I would love to check it with this mapping for Virtual DJ to see how it works before order a Pro user license.
Any help? Thank you

Mensajes Sat 03 Mar 18 @ 4:05 pm
Why not take out a Pro subscription? That way you can try the mapping before you commit to buying a full Pro Infinity license.

Mensajes Sat 03 Mar 18 @ 4:10 pm
@groovindj $19 for a Pro subscription at month is not a crazy amount, but just for testing the controller and without knowing if I'm going to keep it is just another spending in the list.

Mensajes Sat 03 Mar 18 @ 4:20 pm
You paid over $1000 for the DDJ-1000 and you think $19 is too much?

The mapping is for Pro users only. No one is going to give it to you for nothing.

Your options are either to wait until VDJ supports the DDJ-1000 natively (you can try it with the DDJ-1000 for 10 minutes) or pay $19 now for a subscription, and try it for a minimum of a month.

Mensajes Sat 03 Mar 18 @ 4:26 pm
No, I'm not telling $19 is too much, please read my message again. I only said that just paying for testing a software with an unfinished mapping is not the way to go, even with Rekordbox you can try the full version for a month before buying.
At this point I have to think about it. Thank you.

Mensajes Sat 03 Mar 18 @ 4:35 pm
groovindj wrote :
Why not take out a Pro subscription? That way you can try the mapping before you commit to buying a full Pro Infinity license.

this is a good point ill give it a try tomorrow

Mensajes Sat 03 Mar 18 @ 4:46 pm
just had a quick look at the map and it seem pretty good

looking forward to the official release

Mensajes Sat 03 Mar 18 @ 6:31 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
arkadarka wrote :

Could you explain further ?

Mensajes Sun 04 Mar 18 @ 2:51 pm
djdad wrote :
arkadarka wrote :

Could you explain further ?

the crossfader gets really juddery around the center position in the software its loads better in vdj but its not great in rekordbox

Mensajes Sun 04 Mar 18 @ 4:16 pm
9%