Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: How to identify songs with Multiple BPMs in the browser?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

lets say you have a song that has two principal BPMs, 130 (for the first minute) and then 90 for the rest of the song.

the BPM column tells me the song is 90 BPM , it doesnt mention the 130. which is a little confusing. is there any way which i can identify songs that have multiple BPM in the browser? (or variable BPM songs for that matter) even if it had like some symbol beside it ,at least i would know, because the more of these kinds of songs i work with the more it will become difficult to manage.

Mensajes Wed 07 Mar 18 @ 12:50 am
No, there isn't. But of course you can use any of the "spare" fields in the browser to identify them, for example "field1" or "field2"

If you're working with your music regularly you should know which songs have multiple BPM anyway .....

Mensajes Wed 07 Mar 18 @ 1:05 am
kradcliffe wrote :
No, there isn't. But of course you can use any of the "spare" fields in the browser to identify them, for example "field1" or "field2"

If you're working with your music regularly you should know which songs have multiple BPM anyway .....

i do know them, but it can catch me out sometimes, especially if i get like, 10 new songs in a week and 3 of them are multi BPM for example. i play a huge variety of music in different languages. mostly spanish, but also brazilian and my portuguese is not the best yet.

iv tried using spare fields for other stuff before but it kinda goes by the wayside after some time, it would be nice to have a built in feature

EDIT: there is also the problem that the example i gave above, means that the song wont come up in a BPM search if im looking for songs to mix out of a 130BPM song. so it means your relying a lot on memory.

Mensajes Wed 07 Mar 18 @ 1:52 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)