Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

For reporting any bug, questions or comment related to the latest version of VirtualDJ
(NOTE: VirtualDJ continuously updated, so many older topic on this forum are most probably already fixed in the current build)

If you need extended support, contact our Support Team.
Forum Guidelines  (*) The moderators hold the rights to move or modify posts in order to keep the discussions clear or to facilitate the search.
Tema: Pioneer DDJ-SB3 [Official Support] - Page: 2
OdytonePRO InfinityMember since 2017
I tried it but i just got the following message: The fix is not required on your system

Mensajes Thu 12 Jul 18 @ 8:43 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
If it isn't seen in device manager then, either the usb cable is a dud or perhaps antivirus is stopping the device from installing the driver.

Mensajes Thu 12 Jul 18 @ 8:55 pm
OdytonePRO InfinityMember since 2017
Finally it appears on the device manager.
The usb cable is brand new and i also tried another one.
Also i stopped the antivirus and anti-malware programs that i'm using.
But still no luck

Mensajes Thu 12 Jul 18 @ 9:28 pm
Hi,
i am using pioneer ddj sb3
and suddenly my device is not functioning properly with virtual dj software like tempo nd few other knobs are not responding accordingly when mix . volume knob doesnt work properly it stays on fix position even when i slide it up ,
please guide me

Mensajes Sun 22 Jul 18 @ 5:24 pm
When i connect the device laptops gets hang ..if i update firmware then if i have connect back to serato

Mensajes Mon 27 Aug 18 @ 8:08 am
GussersControlleristMember since 2018
I have the same problem as a previous user, I'm trying to use 4 decks with my SB3 and even when I'm using the 4 deck layout I can't get my controller to work on decks 3 or 4. I've tried any possible controller mapping techniques I could think of but nothing works. Could someone please tell me how they got theirs to work? Thanks

Mensajes Tue 18 Sep 18 @ 1:32 am
Daryl01Home userMember since 2019
hi guys.. i need help.please help me get a mapping for sb3 please

Mensajes Tue 22 Jan 19 @ 1:37 am
Please read the first message in the thread (or the thread title).

Mensajes Tue 22 Jan 19 @ 5:03 pm
Página : [<<] [<]