Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Tema: Help with 2/3 touch screens skin

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi,

Iv been using a touch screen with vdj and woundered if this can be done or anyone would like to have a try at developing it.
Basically a 4 decks skin.

Either....

1. A 2 touch screen setup. 2 decks on each screen with the ability on 1 side (preferably the right), or both sides to be able to switch between decks/browser view.

Or....

2. A 3 touch screen setup consisting of 2 decks on each screen and the browser on a 3rd.

Any help with this would be very much appreciated.
Thankyou in advance :)

Mensajes Thu 29 Mar 18 @ 8:52 am

Mensajes Thu 29 Mar 18 @ 10:24 am
That looks pretty cool, but not what i had in mind. Thats for sepporate i pads to remotely control vdj.
Tho a good idea, just not what i meant.
The touch screens i have are 22 inch touch screen monitors on my pc.

Mensajes Fri 30 Mar 18 @ 3:19 pm
It's the same thing. Skins are written for the remote in the same way as for the main software.

What you want can be done (that link was an example) and has been possible with VDJ for ten years or more.

Mensajes Fri 30 Mar 18 @ 4:04 pm
groovindj wrote :
It's the same thing. Skins are written for the remote in the same way as for the main software.

What you want can be done (that link was an example) and has been possible with VDJ for ten years or more.

So does that mean i can apply the remote skins to the main software ?

I apologise now, as im not very technical when it comes to VDJ and im not familliar at all with its limits and boundaries.
I had a look at how the skins are made and tbh i didnt get it. A bit more time invested and i might stand a chance, i just literally thort that if someone has already got/made a great skin that does what im looking for then that saves alot of time and playing around ;)
For example.... the multitouch skin by dj dad. I love it. Its perfect. Id just love a 4 deck version where two decks are on each screen. That skin switches views from decks to browser perfectly for me.

I had a feeling, and totally agree with the statement that it can be done. What id really like to find out is... has it ?

Btw thank you for replying. Any help/feedback from you guys is very much appreciated :)

Mensajes Wed 04 Apr 18 @ 12:18 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I may come up with something for you (a modification of the Multi-Touch).
Quick questions
1. Which scratch-waveforms do you want see on each side, at the top ?
2. Do both of your touchsceens have the same screen resolution E.g. both are 1920x1080 ?

Mensajes Wed 04 Apr 18 @ 12:52 pm
Following

Mensajes Tue 17 Apr 18 @ 7:07 pm
wickedmix wrote :
https://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=80397

Is that 8 decks?

Mensajes Tue 17 Apr 18 @ 7:10 pm

Mensajes Wed 18 Apr 18 @ 1:34 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)